CHAPTER 1 (Introduction 🌷)

Hello guys
Before I start this story I just want to make some things clear.

I am a Nigerian and this story is also of Nigeria culture. I say this because most of the activities in the college in this story may seem different from your various types of college.

I attend a private owned University which is pretty much what I call an upgraded boarding school, because the only difference is that you are allowed to publicly have a boyfriend or girlfriend and make any hairstyle of your choice (but is colour limited).
Mine is even more lenient because they allow you to go out and have phones unlike other private University.
And a really annoying thing is that it has a lot of high School drama such as girl group (definitely not a music type, if you know what I mean) and petty jealousy and unusually dull beings that makes you wonder how they got into university in the first place)
But this isn't same for a government owned University. This one is pretty much just like that of the Americans.

So in this story I am going to be mixing both systems together (that is the government and the private universities). So please do not get confused when the activities is different from the things you know.

And except for the college, I am still going to write based on the Nigeria society in case some action also seem strange to you.

Thanks guys please enjoy and read to the end.

Don't forget to like 👍 and share 🌟

.................................................................................

Third POV

Loli is resuming college today which is at this point the middle of the first semester.

"LOLI!!" Molly, Loli's mother yells from the living room "hurry up, you are already half-semester late let's not waste another minute.." she said as she walks out of the house towards the car.

"I'M COMING MOM" Loli yelled back .

"Okay, what am I missing" she said to herself using her eyes to calculate her surroundings.

For a girl who was going to college Loli was more nervous about the fact that she was leaving her mom all by herself in a house and a country they newly got in and not that she was going to a place full of the particular set of people she hates. Her age mates.

She looked to the mirror not really to admire herself, she looked to it like she was looking at a stranger. Her hair is natural black with length reaching her mid back. Her dad is British which explains the length of her hair and her mom is Nigeria which explains her beautiful brown skin. Although she was born in England she left with her mom when she was 13years and since then they have never really settled down in one place for so long to call the place home.

Rounding up everything, she goes down to her mom who was already in the car. She parks her lauggage into the car and joins her mom inside and without wasting anymore second they drove off.

She didn't feel like taking one last look at the house or the neighborhood because she knew she wouldn't miss anything since they had only being here for a month.

It's been 30 minutes on the drive and Loli was still very bothered about going to a college two hours away from home. "Mom are you sure about this? I mean.. we could just take a U-turn, you know I don't want to go" she says looking at her mom with concerns.

"Oh don't be silly darling you know this is what I want.... Baby, It's college, it's where Teens get to finally feel in control of their life, where they feel independent and free from their parents nagging and rules. You get to go out to parties, meet boys, drink, get drunk, get high, have one night stand. It's going to be fun. Trust me." She said with a smile on her face that didn't look genuine.