CHAPTER 2 ( Meeting 🌹)

"WHAT! Excuse me" in pure shock She said

"Huh! You have to be kidding me, just because you caught me with another man doesn't mean we are over and you can do this". The ex said.

"Well I can't take your shit anymore and this girl right here is my dream girl" Joshua said adjusting his hands on her waist.

"You fucking bitch, you just couldn't wait for this to happen right so you could snatch him of me". The ex said pointing at Loli's face.

At this point Loli was more irritated than confuse.

'Nobody gets to Insult me like this, Nobody.' Loli thinks to herself.

"First of all take your fucking hands of my face" she said brushing her hands off. "And you too" she said referring to Joshua "take your fucking hands off me" she said more hitting his hands off.

"Look, I am not his girlfriend, I just met him for the first time today and please, don't take this as an opportunity to insult me. I advice you think twice because if you say one more curse word at me you are gonna fucking regret it" Loli said highly irritated.

Loli knew she wasn't supposed to cause any attention to herself, she knew she was supposed to live here as quietly as possible, she knew her mom had warned her to ease her temper but she just couldn't sit back.

The ex walk closer to her just then she started rethinking her action. Maybe she was too much because any more exchange of words now and this place would be packed of people with their phones recording the situation which they would probably post on social media and that was definitely not her aim especially on the first day of class.

But any ways she still wouldn't look weak, she matched her gaze since they were almost the same height with Loli being slightly taller.

Just then she heard a sound, "pffftttt..."  It sounded like a stifled laugh, she looked at Joshua and it was him. 'what the hell is wrong with him.. he is the cause of all this in the first place' Loli thinks to herself. But when she looked back at the ex she was already smiling.

When they noticed the confusion on Loli's face they both burst out laughing.

The ex walked over to Joshua as they kept laughing.

"Oh that was good we completely had her" the ex said laughing.

"Damn girl, you are a feisty one aren't you?" He said trying to ease his laugh.

"Hey babe" the ex said placing a kiss on Joshua's lips which he happily returned.

"I missed you" she said

"Me too" he replied making a cute face.

Loli stood there being the most confused person on earth. 'what in the world  just happened?' Asking herself wasn't gonna help so she asked them insteas

"What the hell just happened or what the is happening?".

"If I where you I would try not to figure them out, they are probably the weirdest couple you will ever meet" A girl walking in their direction said. It sounded like she was familiar with them and had seen every thing that had played out but wasn't surprised.

"Shut up Irene, you are just jealous" the ex who was cuddled up in Joshua's embrace said sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Hahahah.... Fuck you Efua" Irene said sticking her middle finger up. Loli stood there dumbfounded.

"Hi there, I am Irene" she said waving. "That's Efua, and that's Joshua who you already know I presume" she said but she wasn't done she look around searching for something or someone else.