Prologue

1/10/2020

You were about to walk over to him when suddenly the floor gave out under you.

"Bendy!" You scream while trying to hold yourself up. Bendy quickly turns and runs toward you as you fall through the floor. He reaches out to you but his fingers only graze yours and you fall deep within the ink. Bendy falls to his knees and tears fall down his face. He had lost you but he's going to get you back. He is going to bring you home. He could guarantee himself that.

Your eyes shoot open as you wake up to the sound of the car stopping in front of Joey Drew Studios. You quickly grab everything, pay the driver, and head to the door. It's been almost 30 years since you were last in the studio and boy has it changed a lot.

"How did this place get so big...?" You ask yourself once you're inside. The entryway was narrow and lead into the main room. From there you found yourself walking deeper and deeper into the studio with unfamiliar rooms at almost every turn until you found your old desk in your old office. "Hey, here's my old desk!" You look at the old drawings you made of Bendy in tuxes. Joey had shut the idea down immediately as he thought it was better to dress Bendy as a girl. One tux, in particular, had an inky heart around it.
You did not draw that heart so who did?

You continue on deeper into the studio with more unfamiliar rooms at every corner.

"Looks like they knocked out a wall or two after Henry and I left. I guess it took a few people to replace us." Then you walk into the room with the corpse of Boris in it. You cover your mouth in shock. Oh my God... Joey, what were you doin'...? You slowly back out of the room in horror and shock. You hear something behind you and turn to face the source of the sound.
You were not expecting what - or rather who -you saw standing there.
It was a real life version of Bendy but there were a few changes. Ink was covering up his eyes and his smile was a little jittery. He was the same height as you and the biggest change was that he was actually alive and standing right in front of you. Your legs grow weak and he noticed this. He quickly runs to you but you black out before you can see what he does with you.

•~•

When you woke up again you were somewhere new. You were honestly a little confused by where you were and how you got there but your second question was soon answered when someone opened the door.

Bendy stood there with a bowl of something in his hands. He walks over to you and holds it out to you. You saw what looked like bacon soup in the bowl. You were hesitant to accept it and when he saw this he let it drop to the floor. He looked down at the ground and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. You immediately felt bad about what you made him feel but before you could go out and apologize you pass out.

•~•

When you wake up again your stomach was growling. You notice that the door to your makeshift room was left wide open and the smell of bacon soup was present. You follow it to the source which was an elegant dinner prepared by the one and only Devil Darling himself, Bendy. He sat at the other end of the table with his hands folded, looking at you as you sit down by the bowl of bacon soup. You couldn't stop staring at him and you were honestly very freaked out by his appearance. His smile was a little too jittery at the moment and it made you wanna scream as you run out of the room. But you remained as calm as you could and picked up your spoon. You ate a little bit of soup but then you couldn't take being in the room with him anymore. You pick up the bowl and start to walk back to your room, only looking back at him once. You shed a few tears as you saw him stare at your empty seat for a moment then look down and bury his head in his hands.
You really felt bad about doing that to him.

You were torn between going back to the table and apologizing or just heading back to your room in the lounge. You eventually make your decision and walk back over to the table, setting your bowl down in front of the seat you had just left and sit back down. The toon looks at you, shocked you actually came back to the table after just going to leave it.

"I'm sorry... I'm just a little startled by your appearance..." Bendy makes a hand gesture to let you know it's okay then holds up a finger and walks off. "Did I do something wrong?!" You yell after him. "Damn it, I did something wrong!" You mutter after a minute and look down, not realizing Bendy had come back with a sketch book in his hands. He taps your shoulder and you turn to look at him. He opens up the sketch book and writes something in it. He turns it to face you and you see what he had written.

'It's alright, (Y/N)!' You smile a little.

"You're not gonna hurt me, right?" He rapidly shakes his head no and you sigh in relief, instantly calming down.

'I could 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 hurt anyone! Especially not 𝐲𝐨𝐮!'

"Thanks for clarifying."

'No problem!' You yawn slightly and look at the empty bowl in front of you then at Bendy. He helps you stand and leads you into your room within the lounge.

Then you black out.

I'm that little devil
And I am everywhere!
What is it that makes us creepy?
Or do you even care?
Let's get to skulking, lurking!
Our ink machine is finally working!
We were your creation.
Never knew you'd lie.
Time to believe
That you can never leave
No matter how hard you try!
Don't hate!
Appreciate
The arrival of your sorry fate.
You really think I want to kill?
The ink you see can't be distilled.
I can tell it's not your day.
Well, too bad!
I'm here to stay!
Our surprise is your demise.
Close your lying eyes.
Play that old song
In the night
Right under the spotlight!
Best of all... Play it deep within the ink.

I hope you all like the prologue! This is only the beginning!

_MyInkyPrison_