The Move

Khaleesi POV:

  Hi! My name is Khaleesi Card Quinn, but for now my last name is Swan. That's because my real parents couldn't keep me with all the stuff going on in Gotham. Batman keeps trying to take my parents to jail! I don't like it one bit and neither do the voices(which is bad because they actually like a lot of things). Anyways, this is the story of how I became the Trollhunter... JUST KIDDING! This is actually the story of how I met the loves of my life while bashing bitch's brains in along the way. Now, because i'm boring ya' to death... ON WITH THE SHOW!

  I was just minding my own business, having a dream of Tom Hiddleston (The guy that plays Loki if you don't know) (which he may or may not have been shirtless in, BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT!) when suddenly, "Wake up you pale whore!" I heard the voice of my slut of a step sister shout at me through the door. "Fine, but leave me alone ya' bitch." I shouted right back to her, pissed off that she interrupted my fantasy- I mean dream.

  "Why don't you just kill her already?"  Lollipop, one of my voices said. "You guys know why, mamma and daddy said not to kill my adoptive family until they come back." I said back, wanting nothing more then to wring her neck. I mean, who disrupts a person that's dreaming of Loki?! "We know, but they're so annoying." Rosetta, Another voice said. "I know, but hey at least we're moving in with Charlie today." I said out loud before I turned them out Charlie was like my second father, and he treated me just like I was his real daughter. I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower to as hot as it could get. Even though I always hated the heat and loved the cold, almost nothing could beat a hot shower right when you wake up. Maybe that's why I love Forks so much, the cold weather always soothing me no matter what mood i'm in.

Once I finish my shower, I slipped on a random outfit. It was a black crop top with the words Sanity is overrated on it. With some blue Jean booty shorts as well as fishnet leggings with combat boots (some of the most amazing shoes in the entire world). When my clothes were on I put on some makeup (not too much, she's not trying to look like a whole seven layered cake. And I damn well KNOW i'm calling out some people), and made sure that my pigtails were fixed cause I wasn't about to leave the house with hair looking like I got into a fight with a vacuum cleaner and lost. 

  I walked out of the bathroom and into my room to finish packing. All I needed to do was pack my weapons. "And done." I said to myself once I finished. I popped some gum in my mouth before walking out of my room. "Bye sweetie." Phil said while helping me put my bags in the car. "Bye Phil." I said back giving him a hug. Phil was the only one in the house I could stand. Unlike Renee and Bella he cared about my feeling and tried to help me out with anything that I needed.

---Le Time Skipper---

"Bye sweetheart." Renee said pulling Bella into a hug before we boarded the plane. "Bye Khaleesi."  Renee sneered my name. "Don't waste your breath. Even the voices know ya' don't like me, and they almost always try to see the best in people. " I told her while twirling one of my daggers between my fingers. A little habit I picked up while I was still in Gotham. Always gotta be prepared, especially with how many people want to kill ya'. I ignored Renee as she tried to talk and walked to the plane. I put my headphones in and talked to the voices the entire flight.

With the Cullen's, Wolfpack, and Jane. Third POV

The 17 mates were all gathered in the empty field, deciding that with the impending storm it would be a good idea to play some baseball while they could. In the middle of their game, Alice suddenly froze and went into a vision.   Vision:  All of them were gathered in the same field but it was much different. There were more flowers and even what looked to be some type of waterfall a little ways away from them. Their eyes quickly snapped to a few bushes that moved to show a girl-a very beautiful girl by the way- walking towards them with a big bright smile etched onto her face. She was pale, paler then them which was a little concerning. Her platinum hair was tied into long pigtails that matched her perfectly. Her eyes drew them in like weebs to anime, the multicolored iris's shining in the light. The tattoos and piercings stood out against her pale skin, and her figure was one that most would kill over. She skipped over to them and giggled, leading them into a glowing portal with a wave of her hand. And just like that, it was over.