🧱 Joseph x Male!Reader

Reader pov

I was sitting down in my cell, I sat there lonely, I did had roommates but we don't really anything in common except hating certain doctors and what not.
"I hate Joseph I hope he dies in such horrible pain." I said with venom in my voice, "(Y/n), why don't you ever call him doctor?"
Did Eli really just say that? Ugh, jeez does he really care about them that much?
"Ugh, why do you care for that dumbass Eli?" Naib said harshly to Eli, Eli frown at his saying.
"Well-" Eli started But was cut off by Aesop, my other roommate, "Why do you care for evil doctors that does in humane things to us?" You can hear the clear confusion in Aesop voice. "W-wait before you guys would assume that I care for evil people, I'm just trying to say is that, why don't (Y/n) ever really greet them in a proper way?" Eli defended himself.
"Because they don't deserve to be treated in such kind ways. Not after what they did to us!" I whisper yelled so the others don't here. I contained all of my anger in trying my best not to yell at Eli, I begin to hear footsteps coming down the hall. I looked out the bars that was on the door. I quickly turned around giving a signal to fake sleep just in case. Joseph was walking down the hall and he's one of the worse to deal with if you had him assigned as your doctor and I was one of those very few besides my roommates.
I climb onto my bed and fake sleep. I heard the footsteps stop outside of our door, 'oh god this isn't good' I thought to myself.
I heard keys rattle outside of our door, and I can hear our door being unlock and opened. I heard footsteps stop right by my door. "(Y/n)~ I know your fake sleeping, I'm not stupid~" Joseph says softly next to my ear. Come (Y/n) you got this don't open your eyes pretend your asleep...

•Flashback•

"Okay guys I made a plan, we're gonna get out of here." Martha says,  (your squished into a cell with eight people) "well what's the plan?" Naib said getting a little impatient, "I did half of the plan I just need the other half full of you guys and what knowledge you guys know that are going to help us." Martha explained. So far that plan is to fake sleep at night when Joseph or one of the doctors check in on us to make sure we're actually asleep, and by doing this they volunteer me to fake sleep it and when they get suspicious and come closer I'll get up and sock them in the face and Naib well jumped down from his bed and the others well flee while me and Naib holds that doctor off. Our team or my roommates are made up of, Me, Naib, Eli, Aesop, Martha, Mike, Emma, and Norton. The other half is about trying to escape and to say, we're gonna find a vent big enough to squeeze a regular human into it and climb our way out.

That's the plan...

Or so we thought it was gonna happened...

•back to present•

"You know (Y/n), I know your and your roommates plan." Joseph said with sadness lacing his tone.
I got up and I know this ruined our plan but I could make a deal with him, and in return if a favor.
"Do you have a crush on me?" I ask him bluntly, I knew he like me it's obvious but ignored him and pushed him aside all those times.
"Yes." He replied
"Let's make a deal, how do that sound?"
I kept a poker face but on the inside I was smirking knowing this was gonna be easy.
"Any deal?"
"Yep"
"But our deal is that YOU have to release me and my friends and in return for a favor." I said to Joseph and he looked desperate too have me.
"Fine... but that favor in return is that I come with you and you become my lover, deal?" He hands out his hands and shook it.
"Deal!"
I made a signal, telling the others it's safe, they all slowly got up and looked at me like I completely ruined the plan, but smile at me because we're gonna get set free.
Joseph grabs my hands and signal the others to follow, and so they did.
Joseph managed to get us to the gate without getting us or him caught.
But when we followed him, he led us into the forest and to the group of doctors, 'shit!'.
I gave him a death glare, and before I could say anything, jack spoke up first.
"Before you'd be the to assume any crap, we just wanted to say we wanted to escape just as badly as you guys wanted." Jack said
"Why?" Martha told jack
"Because if we didn't so called 'punish' you people we'd be the one getting harmed by the owner (the host) and you'd guys would've gotten killed right on the spot and a few times we didn't want to and our life was put on the line, our asses we're on the line besides you guys." Michiko told us straight forward.
"Understood" was all that left Aesop mouth.
"Wait! What about the others!?" I yelled very lowly so we can't be heard. Joseph turned to me and all the others looked down in shame in guilt, "We learned the hard way, we refused to hurt them and... their perished in such painful way right in front us and we were beaten down to death." Joseph said letting tears fall to the ground. "We couldn't stop them nor do anything." Burke said sounding very ashamed of himself.
"Alright enough, lets just leave this place already." I said hugging Joseph.

As I took my first step...

I kiss Joseph lips and grab his hand and...

Dashed off with the others to where our freedom shall be waiting for us...

I love you Joseph...