I don't want to die

(Y/N) POV:

HEY LET US GO!!!!!! I scream at the top of my lungs as I bang my fists on the shipping crates doors. 

Why is this happening to us? Dustin and I got captured by one of Lothor's evil monsters and I was injured in the process. I look down at my abdomen and I almost pass out at the sight. Blood was seeping through my pink ranger uniform and I quickly fly my hands towards the wound and apply pressure.

(Y/N) you're bleeding! Dustin comes closer to me and I look at him through blurry eyes.

Dustin, I'm not feeling so good. My legs go weak and I almost fall to the ground but he quickly catches me before I do.

Hey, hey, hey! (Y/N)! It's going to be alright baby just hang on please! Dustin pleaded and I feel a cold chill go down my spine.

Dustin I feel so cold. I tell him but my voice comes out more as a whisper. I'm feeling very weak and I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

I know (Y/N) but you got to fight it please. We need to get out of here and get you some help! He pulls away from my and goes back towards the doors.

LET US GO!!! SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!! ANYONE?! He screams with banging on the door like I was doing moments ago. But I know that it's no use.

Dustin.... I try to get his attention but he kept yelling.

LET US OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! SOMEBODY????? I keep trying to say his name but I feel so weak my voice is barley audible to hear. After a couple more seconds I finally muster up enough energy to yell.

"DUSTIN!!!" I yell for him and he finally stops screaming and banging on the doors.

It's no use. No one is coming. It's over. I say in defeat. I take my hand away from my wound and it's covered in blood. I let out a shakey breath and put my hand back where it was while letting a few tears stream down my face. Dustin walks back over to me and moves me carefully so my back is on his chest and his hands replace mine so I don't have to use any more of my energy.

Dustin, I don't want to die. I tell him and I let out a quiet sob. He can't hold it in anymore and he let's a few tears roll down his handsome face.

You're not going to die. They rest of the guys are looking for us. They'll find us. He assures me and I wipe his tears with my thumb.

I don't think they'll make it in time my love. I whisper to him and he shakes his head at me.

Don't you dare say that (Y/N)! I can't lose you baby. Please don't leave me. He sobs and I slowly grab the back of his neck and I nudged his head towards my lips. 

Soon enough his warm lips are on my cold dry ones. I put all the energy i have left into this kiss to let him know that I love him and I always will. We pull apart and he puts his forehead on mine.

I love you so much (Y/N). He sobs and i give him a small smile. But before I can respond back to him my vision slowly fades to black. I'm sorry Dustin..............

**************A FEW HOURS LATER***************

All I hear is beeping and everything is dark. Am I still alive or am I dead? I try to open my eyes but I can't. I hear voices around me but i can't make anything out. Then I feel something warm in my hand and at that moment I knew it was Dustin's. After a couple moments I'm finally able to figure out what everyone's saying.

How long until she wakes up? I hear the voice of Shane. So I'm not dead. 

I don't know. The doctor said it could be awhile. I'm just am greatful that you guys got there when you did or she would be dead. I heard Dustin say and I try to move to let him know that I can hear him and that I know he is there but it didn't happen.

The doctor said that she barely made it. They had to resuscitate her a couple of times during surgery. She is one lucky girl. I knew that that was the voice of Tori. Why can't I just wake up?

We'll let you have some time alone with her. Are you hungry? Shane asks him and he sighs. 

No thanks I'm not hungry. He tells them and they sigh as well.

Okay bro we will be back. Shane tells him and i hear them leave the room. I finally am able to move my hand a little and Dustin gasps.

(Y/N)? Dustin asks and I move my hand again.

Baby? He says and my eyes slowly flutter open but the light is so bright I close them immediately. He lets out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in.

I love you too. I tell him when i turn my head to face him and I open my eyes to look at his handsome face that I fell in love with a long time ago. Tears well up in his eyes and he gives me a smile and kisses my forehead and he's careful not to put a whole lot of weight on me.

You scared me (Y/N). I thought that you weren't going to make it. He tells me honestly and I raise my hand to cup his cheek.

You can't get rid of me that easily my love. I tease him and he let's out a small laugh and he brings his lips to mine. I thought that i wasn't going to ever feel this ever again. His lips on mine. I finally come up for air and he puts his forehead on mine again.

Don't ever do that to me again. He says and i smile.

I won't try to. I say back and he kisses me again.

Hey guys!!!! I hoped you liked my first imagine!!!! vote and comment give me some input on it!!!!