We're free!

Minho POV

  "I call getting the card from the hottie!" I heard Fry yell from the back
"ShuT UP!"
I rolled my eyes and Newt turned to me., "You can get the card."
"Thanks Blonde." I got up and followed the girl to another lap, me being able to squeeze through the door before it shut. Unfortunately, when I got through, I ended up knocking her over.
"What the hell!" She yelled, trying to get out from under me.
"Oh ummm... hi? Sorry?" I straightened myself, ready to grab her if she tried to run.
"Your not supposed to be out of your room..." She frowned and looked at me once she got up. "Get to your room, right now."
"No no, I need your help, please." I said, thinking of any way for her to realize I wasn't from here.
She glared at me and started to turn away, "Wait!" I nearly yelled, finally thinking of something, "My subject number is A7."
She stopped and turned around, "A7, huh?"
I nodded. "A7, the leader, at least... that's what the computer said in the maze."
"Your one of the few that escaped..."
I nodded slowly, knowing this could either end well... or not.
"Minho... right?" I nodded again, bracing for guards to come attack me.
"The hell you doing back here?! I thought you left!"
Now I frowned, what...?
"What?"
"You didn't run? When you escaped...?"
"So wait... you wanted us to get away?"
She nodded, "They got Thomas, and I wanted to help you guys.... anyways.. I'm Teresa."
"Uh... nice to meet you...?" I'm definitely not one for nice introductions, "I need you to get me into thy dark lab... Thomas is in there, isn't he?"
Teresa nodded, looking around nervously, "C'mon... I can let you in."
She turned and walked back the way we came, and letting us into the room with no problems as Newt started at me in amazement. I just shrugged, still not understanding it myself.

Thomas POV

"Don't move... Or I'll blow your brains out."
   I whirled around as the door blew open.... to see Janson standing directly behind Newt, a gun to his head, everyone else behind me, standing around the door.
   "Don't you fucking move or he's dead!" Ratass  barked, Minho getting stressed, everyone else yelling.
   "SHUT UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, panicking watching Janson pull Newt away from us  Everyone shut up immediately, my heart thumping in my ears despite my legs giving out from underneath  me. We didn't come this far for him to die like this.
   "Janson... let him go.." Teresa said before I could say anything.
   "Your helping them??" He raged, pressing the gun closer to his head.
   "No! I just don't want my subjects to die!" She yelled back, Minho giving me a terrified expression. Is she helping him? Or us?
   "Then take them all back to their rooms, they're stupid to come back for now they all will die painful deaths."
   I looked between Teresa who's hands were up in surrender, Janson with a look of fury, and Newt who was fighting back tears, the gun pressed to the side of his head, Janson's finger trembling on the trigger.
   "Just let him go and I'll take them back to their rooms, Ok Janson?" She said, disturbingly calm.
   "Take them back now!" He yelled, his finger squeezing tighter on the trigger.
   "Ok ok!" She took a step closer, now they were nearly facing. "Just let the kid go."
   He looked at her, then at the gun and back at her... as if he couldn't decide to murder my boyfriend or listen to her. All I wanted to is reach out and pull him from Ratass' grip, hold him close and make sure he would never be scared or hurt again... but if I move... it's over.
   "Let him go..."
   "No!"
   "Let him go!"
   "NO!" They're screams being drowned out by the wind from the door, which was feet away.
   Within a second, I heard a loud bang, and I squeezed my eyes shut. I opened them and grabbed Newt, who was shaking, standing absolutely still. I looked from him to Teresa, who was clutching her stomach, to Minho, who was punching Janson.
   "Newt!"
   I grabbed and held him close, as I felt him grip the back of my shirt in a tight hug, Fry and Jack pulling Teresa away.
   "We have to go! Now!"
   I let go of him, grabbing his hand and pulling him through the door. Minho and Jack grabbed Teresa and helped her walk after us, everyone else following and slamming the door shut.
   "Run!"
   Things where a blur as I heard engines above us, Sirens going off behind us as we ran away from that evil place.
   A while later- I lost track- We found another building, and I felt myself basically dragging Newt along, ignoring any feeling I had right now about myself, only focusing on the love of my life.
  We got settled, Min and Jeff wrapping up Teresa's gun wound. Then they told what happened in those few seconds I blacked out.
   "Once the gun went off, Teresa stood in front of Newt, shoving Janson away."
  Minho cut in, "And the bullet went through her side, then I took the liberty of beating the shit out of Ratface."
  I nodded and looked over at Newt, who just sat quietly next to me. "Newt?"
  He looked over at me, smiling a little. "I'm ok Tommy."
  "He didn't hurt you...?" I asked, pulling him closer to my side.
   "No, just scared me."
   "Are you sure?"
   "I'm sure." He laid his head on my shoulder, and I gently ran my fingers through his soft dirty blonde hair.
   I watched Minho sit next to Andrew as they shared some bread someone- probably Fry- stole from the cafeteria at WICKED. Frypan, who we now know his real name is Siggy, which is just as funny, Sat next to Teresa, talking quietly to her, Jack on the other side.
  Everything was eerily quiet, only the wind whispering around the building outside, the squeak of rats here and there; and an occasional sigh or rustle of clothes as someone got up and walked around or moved.
  Soon the quiet became unbearable and I drifted off, listening to Newt's soft hums, which he does when he seems to be stressed. I kissed his forehead and stroked his dirty cheek, "Goodnight baby.."