Jealous

You arrived at the park, it's all okay. You and Daniel look like a couple, but you don't know why. There are paparazzi's, taking picture of you, you asked Daniel about corbyn, "and if corbyn see?". But Daniel said : "relax we're just besties, he can't be mad!". You get better, you don't have to be worried about corbyn. When you guys were walking you found a childhood friend.
"Hi, Y/N! Remember me?" The girl said.
"Yeah, I mean we were best childhood friends!" You said.
"So that's your boyfriend? Nice to meet you.."
"Daniel, Daniel Seavey." Daniel said.
"We are n..." You got interrupted.
"Oh my! I gotta go! I'm late. Bye! Nice to see you again Y/N! And you have lucky, your boyfriend is very handsome!" She says and go.
"Oh nice! Now she thinks we're dating!" You say.
"It's not a big problem..." Daniel say.
"If you think so..." You say, you feel shy. "Oh damn! Corbyn sent a message!"
"What? What did he say?"

Corbean
- I'm coming back home
- Christina isn't home
- I'm sorry. We need to talk.

"Fuck." You say. "Oh, i'm a good girl, i promise." You say and laughed.
"No, worry. I prefer the bad girls." Daniel says.
"Stop flert with me, Kiddo!" You say.
"Oh so now we are kiddo and sweetie?"
"Yeah, i can put nickname on you too!"
"I like it!" Daniel says.
" Do you?" He is looking to your eyes.
"Yeah, i do." When you were almost kissing, there is a fan.
"Oh my god! Daniel! Can i take a picture? I heard about you and Sydney, Jack's sisters! Are you guys dating? I also prefer you with Y/N... But after the picture i actually don't know!" The girl says fast, take a picture and say a thank you and go.
"What picture? Did you make out with Syd?" You say, a bit mad.
"I- I- Yeah but i just did because you said to forget about our kiss."
"I cant believe... You know what? Stop flert with me! You kissed Syd and didn't even told me!"
"Y/N, i'm sorry! Ok? You said to forget and i did!" Daniel says and now there is a silence. "Ok, what about corbyn?"
"Fuck him. Just let's go home." You guys take a uber. You are sad, is clearly, and daniel knows about it. You are with your headphones, now listening to Coffe Breath. When you listen to "You've got those big blue eyes, driving me crazy, make me fantasize about you baby." You dropped a tear, made Daniel look at you and feel bad. Try to understand his side, he didn't know you had feelings for him. Now, you will have to explain everything. When you are almost arriving home...
"We need to talk, Y/N." Daniel says.
"I don't want to, Daniel." You say.
"But we need."
"Ok. I won't have this conversation in the living room. Let's go to my room." You say. When you guys get into the room, first: You and him sit and say nothing fora while. Second: you try to speak at the right away, and get into the "No, you talk first." thing.
"Why did you cry in the uber?" Daniel said first.
"I did not cry! I just dropped a tear."
"Ok, but why? We are just friends." Daniel said.
"I- I-..." You were afraid.
"Say, please, trust me."
"I got feelings for you." You say and look down. He lifts your head, making you look at each other. But you were almost crying.
"Hey... Calm down. Why is that so bad?"
"Because i didn't want to."
"why? Because of Corbyn? Really?"
"Yes, and daniel, respect my choice. I don't wanna have feeling for you."
"Ok. So just don't be sad if a kiss Syd or another girl." He left the room. You are crying a lot. When he opens the door to go to his hotel, there is corbyn, with a confuse face.
"What the hell you are doing here?"
"Look, i did not break your sister's heart. I said i got feeling for her too but she said she doesn't wanna have feelings for me."
"I said, i said. But it's okay, Daniel. She is a big girl, she knows what to do about her life. But is better like this, no one get hurt."
"I like her." Daniel says and left.