The beginning

Lance Pov diary:

Hi my name is Lance
I have no family name so I dont know my last name. I was raised so a Gales fighter and never got love from a love one. I was token from my mother and father because, umm I don't really know, the people that have token care of me said my parents were traitors, so thats the only thing I know about them.
*lance looks at a mirror*
The mark that I have on my cheek means I'm part Galra but I know I'm not full Galra because my skin, hair,and ears are not like the others. There skin, hair, and ears are different from mines. I had look up why I have a different look then the others and it truns out I'm part human too.

The next day
Lance Pov:
"Good morning, what a nice day today", *lance got ready for the day* time to get some breakfast. *he walked out of his room to the dinning hall*, "I hope theres no missions today" said a random person. *lance thought to him self* "theres always a new misson everyday" *breakfast was over and lance group went off to practice training* "Look we have lance in our group now" said a random members "I hope we dont get killed because of him"said another member" *then day ended amd it was night time*

Lance Pov diary:
Today was like everyother day BAD people keep talking about what happened a long time along only because I was the only one left alive people think if there with me they will die too. Uh I hate being here but I have no choice the people token care of me when no one would, so I owe them my life.

A couple days after
Lance Pov:
*at the meaning hall*
"You new missing will be to protect a bass for a team that call themself Votlron, be careful there knew to be strong" said the captain of our group.
* at the bass*
"There nothing to do but stand and see if everyone is comeing to this stupid bass" said lance
No one was arould him so lance had no ides what to do that the time
"Now no one is here"
-BANG-
"A gun shot?"
*lance start walk to find what made that noise*
"What happened here"
- his team members were on the ground unconscious-
*lance started to look around to fined what happened here*
"W-What's that" yelled lance
-he saw a floating Castle-
* footsteps started to come up*
"People"
*lance hide*
(Hides in the air vents)
"I heard a voice coming from here" said a guy with red now
"You sure because i heard nothing comeing from here" said a guy with black now
"Yes im sure"said the red one
"Fine,fine then you want you stay here and look around while I find what we need from this ship"said the  with black on
"Ok"said red
* the black patent left the room*
Lance thought to himself"oh no no no no no no no no, im going to be founld and kill"

To be continued
If you made it this far I'm supposed. Tbh I dont think people are going to lile this but I have you did like it
Bye