WHY!?

P.O.V Hajime
*Alarm going off*
Fuck what now. "OH um hey dad so um the guys at cell 13 got out again..." "What." "You see the thing is tha-" Fucking kill me "-nd that's why they got out again I swear I'll get them back." "You better or so help me Jyugo. I will end your career as a prison guard." "Yeah Dad of course."
P.O.V Jyugo
FUCK, I don't know how to get them all back all I can do is pick locks. Well I get I should have became a locksmith then but then again being with dad is worth it I guess. Now it's time to catch those idiots and make dad proud.

Geez why is this place built like a maze even as a guard I'm lost. Well I know why it's built like this it's just so tiring. Wait is that them, HOLY SHIT it is didn't think I would actually find them. Well nows my time to shine.

"I got you guys were I want you" "What, down a perfectly placed laundry dump." "Kind of, but the point is I got you guys so come on here quietly or I'll have to use force." That will scare them I have the upper hand here, there basically on the verge of death. I have to prove to people that I'm not useless, that I can earn my keep in society....for dad's lov- WAIT WHERE ARE THEY!?! no no no no NO they were just here, why am I so FUCKING DUMB. I better go to the exit since there probably there already.

Next day

That was so cool how Dad beat them all in one go. I wish I could do that but all I did was watch the fight, I didn't even do anything. Oh it sounds like Dad's awake now, you can tell because he always screaming at something. "Maybe that's why he's bald?" "You want to say that again Jyugo." Wait did I say that out loud? FUCK IM DEAD. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD." Fuckk wait why did he make a Batma- "Got you, YOU little shit." Oh that's why. "I can't believe my own son would betrayed me like that." "I didn't betray you I was just thinking. You weren't supposed to hear my thoughts about your baldness. "I can tell by the look of your face that your talking shit bitch." "WHAT nooo that's not true. I would never do you dirty like that Dad promise." "You little, I'll believe you for now." "Thanks Dad." "Hey Hajime when's lunch?" "Hey Hajime did any hot girls show up for a visit?" "Hajime-Chan there's this limited anime dvd set I really need you to get, can you get it for me, please Hajime-Chan!" "Hey Rock, Nico it's the guy that failed to catch use when we were in the deadly laundry shoot. Hey Hajime who is this guy? Never seen him before." "He's my son Jyugo." "Wow Hajime I never though you'd ever get laid but since you have a wife can you give one of her friends my number so we can talk." Dumbass he's not my biological son." "Oh makes more sense now." "Fuck you, what do you mean it makes more sense now you little shit." I decide to look at the other inmates in the cell because I have a feeling that, that is going to take a while. "So are you really Hajime-Chan's son" "Yeah and he has the paperwork to prove it." "Well can you ask Hajime-Chan to order a super limited anime dvd set for me." On second thought I'm just going to do some paperwork. As I turned on walk away the inmate kept pleading with me to order the set but I decided it wasn't worth my time.

Fucking done this is all I'm going to do for nanbaka because I just don't want to write for it or write in general so that's it. It's not perfect but it the best I want to do. I hope you enjoyed this shit show.