↳ four

oMG tHaNks fOr 1k
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"MACKENZIE FUCKING ZIEGLER! WAKE UP!" "it's frances," i mumbled, rolling over.

"i don't care. get up! what were you doing with the johnny orlando last night? did y'all fuck? oh my god y'all fucked! mackenzie! that's not cool! but was he good? did you get his number? are you two together? oh my god! mackenzie wake up!"

"maddie, i swear to god if you don't shut up i will strangle you."

"is that a yes?" she asked me, shaking me vigorously.

"why're you awake so fucking early?" i grunted, peeking my eyes open.

"i wouldn't call 11am early, but if i were out all night fucking a celebrity, i would be sleepy too, so it's cool," she shrugged.

"we didn't have sex for christ's sake!" i exclaimed, groggily sitting up.

"if you say so. but what was he like? do we have an autograph? his number? did you touch him! he knows your name. holy crap mackenzie! a celebrity knows your name!" maddie squealed.

i shot her a deadpan look which she made a face at, before jumping onto my bed, besides me.

"soooooo gimme the deets. when's the first date?" she asked me, winking.

"maddie. if you knew anything about me, you would know that i think johnny's a dick," i grumbled, rubbing my eyes. that was partially true. i used to think that, but after last night, he seemed pretty genuine. unless he was faking it- then he wasn't genuine.

"how did i end up having you as a sister? your taste in guys is impeccable," maddie grunted.

"i didn't say he isn't good looking. i just said i think he's a dick," i explained.

"that's why you spent unnecessary time with him last night huh?" she asked me, grinning cheekily.

i groaned and flipped her off. she shot me a smile, and just then my phone buzzed. unsure of who it was, i stared at it for a moment before moving to grab it.

maddie seemed to think of the same thing because she reached it a millisecond before me and glanced at the notification.

"maddie! no! give me my phone back!" i screeched, getting up. she did the same, and held the phone above her, making it impossible for me to retrieve it.

"hey. it's me :)" maddie read aloud, smirking. "who's me?" she raised her eyebrows suggestively. "i don't know! it could be some random creep! i've got to block the number," i said, glaring at her.

she held my phone above my head, and began typing her own message.

"hello. i want to fuck you pls come over," she read along, as she typed with one hand, using her other to hold my head back.

"i hate you. what the fuck maddie!" i screeched.

"language, children!" my mother reprimanded from below, the disapproval evident in her tone.

"language," i mocked her, making a face, before lunging at maddie. i thankfully retrieved my phone, but it was too late.

"maddie! he's typing!" i groaned.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
i didn't finish this chapter but here's this to let y'all know that i'm alive