Chapter 8 - Blackmail.

You woke the the door opening. You looked and sat up as Ratigan walked in.

"My, don't you look lovely my dear." He says. You gave him a small glare and he chuckles a bit.

"Now, now. I have good news. I found someone to marry us and i'm going to have it put into the London Mouse." He says. You back on to the wall.

"And I will say no." You say. He lets out another chuckle.

"I was hoping you would say that." He says and walks over to you. 

"You see, it would be a shame if you do, seeing as a poor, innocent family would then be killed." Ratigan says, frowning a bit. Your eyes go wide.

"W-What?" You asked. He looks at you.

"Come out and see for yourself." He says and holds his claw out. You didn't want to, but the threat on a family in the mousedom frightened you. you slowly took it and he helped you up. 

"Good choice." He says and walks out. You see that your in an abandon human warehouse and a red carpet is leading up to a female mouse that is chained to a bottle. In the bottle, you see a male holding three small children that sat in his lap, holding him and crying a bit. You tried to run to them but Ratigan holds you tight. He then makes you look at him by grabbing your face with his free claw. 

"Calm down my bride. You see, the husband is a writer for the Landon Mouse and his wife marries mice. For their freedom, they agreed to marry us. Now comes to you. If you say no, i will kill each of them, one at a time. starting with the female, the the male, then their children, but i will let you go back to your family." Ratigan says. Your eyes widen in fear.

"What do you say? Yes, or will you sacrifice them for your freedom?" Ratigan says and lets your face go. You let out tears.

"I..." You start but look down.

"I-I choose you...Husband." You say sadly. Ratigan smiles. 

"Then lets begin." Ratigan says. You look at the family and while you do see sadness in their eyes, you also see respect. You knew you were doing the right thing, but you were scared that Ratigan would go back on his word.