Prologue

There mother ^

I do not own sander sides

Also do not own the pictures in this unless I say so. Cover art is also not mine.

I only own the storyline

This will be kinda rushed, sorry

..............................................................................................................................................

A man lay on his back, looking at the grave they had made for his wife, who was killed by a group of humans a couple of weeks ago.

They also took his 6 month old hatchling from them and traveled far away before he could follow. Now he lay there thinking about his other children and his sickness, which would kill him in a few years, he guessed. He wasn't going to worry his children by telling them, they have had enough heartbreak.

He thought about his first clutch of eggs which had contained 5 eggs. Thomas, Patton, Dee, Emile, and Remy.

Thomas, the first born of that clutch, was protective over his younger siblings and was caring. He also knew when he needed to be serious came around, he would act serious.

Patton, the second oldest, was cheerful with a huge heart. He inherited his Mother's way of cooking, meaning he is a really good cook or baker. He, like Thomas, is protective of his younger siblings ( they also joke he acts like a second dad).

Dee (or Deceit, as we call him sometimes) was a good liar, which comes in handy sometimes, but makes it a lot easier for him to get away with stuff. He acts like he does not care but in reality he really does.

Emile was one of the most patient dragons you could ever meet, he would constantly listen to his siblings problems and help them work through them.

Then there was Remy ... for lack of better words, he was constantly being the life of the party.

The first clutch always looked out for each other and their younger siblings.

The second clutch had 3 eggs. Logan, Remus, and Roman.

Logan was the eldest of the clutch and most mature, obviously breaking up Remus and Roman. He was, by far, the most smartest. All dragons are naturally smart, but he outsmarted every dragon he knew.

Roman and Remus hatched at the exact same time, so they were considered twins. But they were complete opposites, Roman having fun stories that village kids gathered to hear, while Remus created stories that contained much more ... gory themes.

Than there was Virgil,there absolut youngest, and only hatchling from the fourth clutch.

It had been a small clutch even by dragon standards, as most commonly they had at least 3 eggs.

Virgil was super shy, but he acted less so around his brothers. He seemed anxious around people he did not know, and only calmed down around his family, still anxious, but better.

Then they came and stole him.

As protectors of the kingdoms, they always had people coming and trying to steal hatchlings so they can guard there houses or experiment. The kingdom had by now learned of the losses and were still searching for the humans but he knew it was useless. They were the first ones to successfully steal a dragon hatchling, and they would be very sneaky when hiding him.

As he watched children playing from where he lay on his back, fingers playing with bits of grass, he knew he would have to shift and go back up to the cave.

He sighed before shifting into his more dragon form before flying home.

Until his dying day he will try and find his lost son, and protect his children.