In which are story starts

There father ^

I do not own sander sides 

None of these pictures are mine unless I say so

Enjoy

..............................................................................................................................

He always knew he was different from his caretaker, though he had no idea why.

He looked human, he had black hair with purple bangs (he had always chalked it up to a rare hair color). He wore a black hoodie with black ripped jeans. He had purple eyes and he always put eyeshadow under his eyes to cover his eye bags.

His caretaker had found him when he was just a baby and had named him Anxiety, he still does not know why they had named him Anxiety when he was younger but it was an accurate name for him know.

He was an anxious mess.

His caretakers took care of him, always telling him his flaws, telling him that they were the only ones who would take care of him. They had also told him he was forbidden to look or read about dragons but he never followed the rule.

He would borrow them from local libraries, he was obsessed with learning about them, some of the few things he learned were:

They have protected kingdoms for years and there aging patterns are different from human ones

For the first 16 years of their life they age like a human would, but after 16 they age 1 human year every 10 years.

They have human forms but they have markings on there body, have wings and horns.

Only one dragon family has ever lost an egg and that was the Sander family.

Same family also were the only ones who had a family member killed in the last couple hundred years.

Also the biggest and the most direct from the royal dragons, (meaning they are bigger and stronger, also have a stronger magic connection.)

They lived in the sander kingdom and the lost dragon egg was a popular topic. He had always wanted to meet a dragon but he had never even had a friends until recently, when he had met Talyn, Joan, Terrance, and Valerie.

He had been getting food when he ran into them, literally. He had apologized and they had started a conversation. Now he meet up with them often, and his caretaker seemed fine with it for the most part.

He smiled as he remembered he was meeting them today.

Anxiety heard a knocking at the door and running down stairs, he opened the door to find Talyn.

"Hey Talyn, how you doing?" They smiled before answering, " Good, are you ready to go meet some other friends of ours."

Anxiety, well, felt anxiety at the idea at meeting there other friends but he nodded nonetheless.

When he told his caretaker that he was spending the night at Tayln's house, they set off.

Talyn had told him they were gonna meet everyone on Crofter Mountain.

After about two hours of walking they had reached their destination. The rest of their friends were waiting for them. He did not see their other friends.

He was about to ask were there other friends were when he heard a sound that made his blood run cold.

A roar.