Part 1: High Hopes

Jirou POV

"Guys what should our next Album be? I like the title In Violet, but naming an album after the first song in it is so stupid, and cliche. What should we do?" I ask laying backward in a beanbag chair.

"Nella Vita?" Bakugou recommended.

"Sounds good to me, you gotta tell me how you came up with that later. What do y'all think?" and there was much rejoicing. Everyone agreed on the title, and we got up to start recording the first song. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I check who it was.  It was our manager, Shota Azaiwa, he wanted all of us to meet him at a restaurant uptown, we were going to talk about the company sponsoring our tour. "Hey guys, we gotta meet up with Azaiwa in forty minutes, a company wants to sponsor our tour!"

Everyone screamed excitedly, and we went to put on better clothes. I put on a black velvet choker and a shear button up over my off the shoulder sweater. I kept my ripped jeans. I grabbed my favorite leather jacket that had the name of our next song on it"l, 'In Violet'

Bakugou wore an orange leather jacket and dress shirt. As well as a choker. Kaminari wore a dress shirt and a black leather jacket that said sparky on the back. Sero wore a black dress shirt and jeans. Shinso wore a violet leather jacket that matched mine. And with that we all walked out to our cars.

We didn't plan on matching, but I mean when you all have great taste in fashion. I turned on an alternative station and found that it was playing one of our old songs. Sarah smiles. I hummed along, mumbling the lyrics.

Baby hair with a woman's eyes
I can feel you watching in the night
All alone with me and we're waiting for the sunlight
When I feel cold, you warm me
And when I feel I can't go on, you come and hold me
It's you and me forever

Sara smile
Won't you smile a while for me, Sara

If you feel like leaving, you know you can go
But why don't you stay until tomorrow?
If you want to be free, you know, all you got to do is say so
And when you feel cold, I'll warm you
And when you feel you can't go on, I'll come and hold you
It's you and me forever

Sara smile
Won't you smile a while for me, Sara
Sara smile
Won't you smile a while for me, Sara

Smile
W

won't you smile a while for me, Sara
Oh smile a while, won't you laugh Sara
Make me feel like a man not keeping me crazy crazy
Smile a while

I wrote it after an ex girlfriend. She was nice but always seemed off in space. She ended up cheating on me, I guessed that was why she always seemed distant.

We got to the restaurant to find our manager was already there, along with his assistant (and Bakugou's boyfriend) Kirishima. He was also accidentally matching, but he might have just stolen one of Bakugou's red leather jackets. Which he had far too many of.

"Alright. She said she would be here in ten minutes. What live performance should we show her?" Azaiwa asked once we all sat down.

"How about our love loud concert? It was really high energy and really fun for us," Shinso recommend. I nodded in agreement with Kaminari yelling yes.

"Alright, Kirishima, would you be so kind as to set that up. Please everyone try and look as professional as possible. If you haven't heard of this company, it's Yaoyorozu manufacturing. The people meeting us are Momo Yaoyorozu, her boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki and Yaoyorozu assistant," Azaiwa explained.