Scary movies

Stan

It's the last day of school, and it just let out, so you,Stan, and the rest of the gang decide to go to kyle's house to watch a movie. Once you all decided to watch "Evil Dead", you all sat down and started the film. Halfway through the movie you notice Stan's head slowly begin to fall onto your shoulder, without thinking in return you rest your head upon his head, so you are leaning against each-other. While you are resting upon each other you notice that Stan is wearing cologne it's odd considering he doesn't normally wear it, but you find it cute. Eventually you turn your attention back onto the movie, and in no time you see a corpse pop on the screen, so you scream and burrow yourself into the crook of Stan's neck. You hear Stan chuckle ever so quietly, so you lightly punch him in the arm, but after that you both end up staring into each other's eyes, and before you know it you are both leaning in.... then your lips softly touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny

You were excited to finally get to spend time with Kenny. He had been so busy with his friends that you hadn't seen him in a week.

He had taken his parka off, as he always did when you two were alone. He had his arm around you as you cowered into his side, terrified of what would happen next in the Oculus movie.

"You're so jumpy.", Kenny noted. "If you don't want to watch it, we don't have to, (Y/N)."

I looked into his crystal blue eyes.

"Really?"

He shrugged.

"Sure. I mean, I would've illegally downloaded it on a blank DVD and risked my freedom for nothing, but-"

"Shut up.", you grinned, rolling your eyes at him.

He simply smiled back before pecking me on the lips, a smirk forming on his own.

"Love you.", he hummed.

You blushed.

"Love you, too.."

Kenny nibbled on your neck.

"So, we can have sex later, right?"

You rolled your eyes, causing him to smirk. He knew you couldn't say no.

"Maybe.", you giggled.