Chapter 7

No One's POV

The night was going well. Everyone was laughing. 2yeon and the love birds non-stop teasing each other. MoChaeng chilling. SaDaTzu is just there judging Momo's dumbness of why the salt water taste like salt. Everything was just perfect until we could see Yoongi at the distance.

"Girls go hide now."  Y/N hold Jihyo's hand and looked straight into her eyes. "Go hide. I'll be okay."

"oh so this is where you have been all this while. No wonder we couldn't find you at your river just now"

We turned to see Yoongi and his fellow gang members.

"well well well look who we have here. Y/N having a little party with Nayeon. Why weren't we invited?" - RM

"Its a girls day out RM. Why you wanna be a girl too?" Y/N smirked

"pfft. No"

"Alright enough. Both of you"

"sorry yoongi" we both bowed and apologise

"hey nayeon how's it going? I heard BP flew out of the country" - Yoongi

"Yup they did. I miss them tho"

"Me too but what else can we do. By the way Y/N, my little princess. You're not actually here because your just hanging with Nayeon right?"

Y/N and Nayeon's heartbeat started pounding fast. Y/N lied saying that they were actually dating but Yoongi was smarter than Y/N thought.

"oh really. Bring them out"

Y/N turned around to see Hoseok and Jimin pushing the girls onto the ground along with Nayeon. Y/N froze, looking at all the girls worried faces especially Jihyo's.. Y/N wanted to punch Yoongi so badly but she knew it would cause more problems.
Jimin pushed Jihyo to the front. Y/N saw her crying but what can Y/N do?

"now, you already knew what she did to me and to you and you still like her?! Pfft. My sweet sweet baby princess. You know how much pain she has cost to US?!" Yoongi slapped Y/N causing a red mark on her face.

"SHE HURT US AND HERE YOU ARE HAVING A DATE... A DATE WITH HER?! SHE BETRAYED US, SHE KILLED US. SHE TURNED OUR PARENTS AGAINST US"

"NO SHE DIDN'T YOONGI OPPA. I KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. SHE WAS FORCED IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH DANIEL. WHen SHE FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO BREAK UP WITH HIM, SHE WANTED YOU BACK BUT DID YOU LISTEN, NO. HOW DID I KNOW? I WAS THERE. YOU TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF FROM YOUR LIFE NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE TOLD YOU THE REASONS. I EVEN TOLD YOU AS WELL BUT YOU DIDNT CARE. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF."

"THEN WHAT ABOUT-"

"ME GETTING THROWN OUT FROM THE HOUSE? HMPH. I LEARNED THE WHOLE TRUTH. OUR PARENTS DIDNT REALLY CARE ABOUT US. JIHYO HAD NO CHOICE. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE'S ELSE POINT OF VIEW AND IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT I'M WITH HER, THEN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD FUCK OFF. I KNOW THAT YOU STILL LOVE HER DEEP DOWN BUT YOU CANT ACCPET THE FACT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT KNOW THE TRUTH. WELL NOW YOU DO AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE HER. IF NOT THEN LEAVE ME ALONE. DONT YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY?"

Yoongi punched Y/N real hard causing her to fell and her nose to bleed.

" Y/N!" Jimin and RM grabbed Jihyo. Jihyo tried to fight but Jimin punched her in the stomach." SHUT UP"

"you poor princess. Your delusional. Jihyo made you fell for her hard so that she can trick your mind my princess. I heard she planned to break your heart after this. They all did but if course not nayeon. I mean she's been your closest childhood friend since forever along with jennie. But I'm sorry to break it to you but nayeon is involved with it too. I'm so sorry my princess. I didn't wanted you to know the truth like this"