I'll make you scream

I immediately regreted my words.

But Haru nodded as an answer to my question. Is this really okay? I asked myself, but after staring at Haru's blushing face for a minute, I couldn't hold back anymore.

I pressed my lips hard against Haru's, almost a little to hard because he leaned back and laid down on the floor. Desperately I followed his lips down so I was leaning over him, kissing him intensely as he wrapped his arms around my body. I loved this, and I wanted more. I pressed my naked body against him, as I kept kissing him all over..

I stopped as I suddenly heard Haru moaning, making my face get even hotter than before. It felt so bad, but at the same time It felt so good.. And I couldn't stop. I wanted to kiss every inch of his body, I kissed his neck, collarbones, abs, and then, his hipbones. I loved hearing him moan my name, but I wanted to make him scream. I've never seen Haru like this before, but It's driving me crazy.

I bited the top of his swimming trunks, and with the help of my fingers I pulled them down to his knees. I looked up at his face, he was still blushing, and his lips and eyes were shaking. 

-''Do you want me to continue..?'' I asked. He nodded his head quickly and I smirked.

-''I'll make you scream for more this time.'' I lifted him up over my shoulder and carried him out of the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I haven't written anything because um, honestly I totally forgot about this fanfic.. ;v;;; Also, I'm kinda getting tired of Free! and my MakoHaru feels are slowly disapearing, ugh. </3 But I'll try to keep this up, also my private life has been a mess. Byyye! :3