early childhood

So I will start from where it all started
My mother transmitted me for 13 days despite that little complication I got in this world. 

Well, I don't remember much from these days. when I was 1 I already could fluently speak. it was weird for my doctors so they sent me for examination when I was 2 years old. the psychiatrist found out that I have high IG (precisely 117) but I also have ADHD. That explained why I was so hyperactive. I had already problems in kindergarten and I didn't fit between the rest of the children. I was bored that is why I ran away almost always when we went for a walk. 

I got on the nerves of my parents despite that fact they decided to have another kid. I first showed aggression when I noticed that my mum got a belly. I was saying that I'm gonna kick the baby out for her. 

When my brother was born I tried to smother him with a pillow a few times. My interest in death was growing. I often tried to run on the road under a car or a truck because I wanted to know how it feels to die. My little suicide trying continues by falling from stairs on purpose.

My mother raced me practically by herself because my dad was often out of the country and when she just couldn't stand me she did the only thing that worked on me. physical punishment. I have never been mad on my mother because of that, I understand how she felt and how hard it had to be with me. But when she tried that on me when I was 17 it was a little bit useless, but I'm going to speak later about it.

Another Interesting thing from my childhood was my interest in volcanoes, I used to be obsessed with them they just fascinated me. I was watching catastrophic films and documents all the time when I was four. My second big hobby was dinosaurs. My love for them creates my imaginary friends. Their names were Siko and Sipo and they were Velociraptors. my besties. I was so mad when my parents stepped on them or when they spoke to me when we were playing together. Our games weren't some stupid tea parties, it was hunting imaginary animals. Parents were terrified when I described to them how we tear apart a goat. For those reasons I started visiting child psychologist more and more often and they took me like a very interesting case.