•Date with him• {Maknae line}

>Hyunjin
~ Takes you to a concert (TXT/ Nct)
~ You would literally be fangirling over them while Hyunjin would be a little jealous.
~ After the concert you would go backstage to meet them where you would have a great time.
~ Take selfies with them and chat with them, Hyunjin still being jealous that you're not giving him attention.
~ You instantly notice and would hug him which would took him by surprise.
~ Give him a small peck on the cheek to reassure him and he would be happy in his smol little world.
~ Would take you to dinner at a fancy restaurant afterward to have a real date just between you two.

>Jisung
~ Arcade date.
~ Wants you to be comfortable with him.
~ But end up being a competition as he wants to win in all game.
~ Ofc you would sulk but not too long as he would buy lots of gifts for you with the rewards he has got.
~ In the end all his win was for you.
~ Jisung would be the cutest squirrel when he saw you holding your plushie in your hand.

>Felix
~ Home date.
~ Since all the members were out you would have time to hang out comfortably
~ Will probably play games with him.
~ Just Dance will be you and Felix favorite game.
~ Cute cuddling session after those crazy dances each other threw.
~ You would make dinner and Felix would help you.
~ Throwing lame jokes to each other until Felix chokes on his food while he was launging.
~ Help him,then face each other while laughing.

>Seungmin
~ Takes you to the beach.
~ Wait until all the members are in the water so that you can have a moment just between you too.
~ Decides to build a sand castle.
~ "I want to be the master of this castle", you said
~ "Babe it's just a sand castle plus I mainly contribute to the construction..imma name myself master of this castle", he replied proudly.
~ Bickering about who should be the master until Chan came out,
"alright kids, Y/n be the queen and Seungmin be the king okay?"
~ "OKAY!", you and your boyfriend said in unison.
~ Cute but yet funny date going on.

>Jeongin
~ Restaurant date.
~ He wanted to show that he is a grown up man now.
~ But it will eventually fail as he would mess up the order.
~ It was cute of him tho.
~ After dinner he would take you to his favorite spot.
~ You would talk about all and nothing.
~ Star gazing until you fall asleep so he has to wake you up.

A/N: Hi! Heavy unedited part and also some chapter left before ending this book :(...hope you have a great day!!