10:02

everything around me is dead silent, not even a soul to be heard. i can't see anyone, in fact. the room is completely dark leaving me in the dark as well.

"h-help!", i stutter yelling.

"thomas i would stop trying, you are just hurting yourself more", he points to the bullet wound near my chest beginning to bleed out.

"why?", i ask leaving him confused as a lost puppy. an evil puppy.

"why are you doing this? don't you think i've been through enough! heck i've been through a lifetime full of struggles just because of your stupid plans! why do you hate me so much!", i yell out.

"because, sometimes. not everyone gets to live a good life thomas? life isn't fair.", he laughs in an evil way.

"where's derek when you need him", i mumble.

"what was that?", Jensen asks.

"nothing", i mutter.

"no no no, that was not-", a voice is sudden.

"leave him alone Jensen. i'll take care of him for now, and don't hurt him anymore", i recognize the voice from anywhere.

ava paige.

suprisingly, ratman listens and exits the room leaving me and ava alone.

"thomas you have grown. i hate to see your skills go to waste", she simply tells me.

"why?", i ask leaving a women with a confused face just like Jensen.

"are you guys dumb or something? it that why you need to kidnap people for a stupid science experiment? because you wanted to torture people, i've lost s-so many people due to your stupid trials! i-i l-lost my best friend in the maze! all because of your stupid disease that isn't even real!", i cry out.

"what's the point?! why!", ava paige stands there in shock and suddenly two people walk in.

"hello tom", teresa says evily.

"teresa what are you doing!", i yell out to my former friend.

"i told you i always do the right thing!", she yells back.

"well your wrong this time! leave me alone! why the hell are you doing this!", i cry out.

"because, WICKED is good", she walks out leaving another boy there.

"hello stiles", theo decker says.

"leave me alone", i say annoyed.

"maybe this is all in your head stiles. none of this is real, i mean the bullet yes but these thoughts. no", he's messing with my mind.

close your eyes and you'll be fine.

no that'll let the spirit in and you can't do that.

you can't let it kill people, stay awake.

"stiles sleep", theo teases.

"no", i look away.

for lydia, for newt. stay awake for them.

stay awake for minho and scott, your brothers.

stay awake to show your power, you are strong stiles. and you don't need no spirit to show it.

stiles stilinski is strong.

i break free from whatever i was tied to not even noticing i did. i jump up quickly and scramble to my feet. i try to find some sort of light, my phone! i reach into my pocket and grab my phone ignoring the big bullet wound still bleeding but more slowly now. i see a door and slowly peak out of it. the school? what? i open it to a circle of gun fire, i quickly close the door escaping all the bullets.