⌦kprofiles

Serenity (평온) is a Korean-American techno and hyper-pop artist

Serenity (평온) is a Korean-American techno and hyper-pop artist. She originally debuted with NCT U on April 9th, 2016, and went on to debut with NCT 127 on July 7th, 2016, and NCT Dream on August 25th, 2016. She later on debuted with the collaboration group SUPER M on October 4th, 2019, and eventually debuted as a soloist on September 20th, 2022. She recently debuted in NCT Harmony on May 4th, 2023 alongside Taeil and YangYang.

Serenity Fandom Name: NCTzen
Serenity Fandom Colours: Pearl Neo Champagne

Serenity Official Accounts
Instagram: 
@ ren.city_2399
Twitter: @ NCTsmtown
Facebook: NCT.smtown / Serenity Lee-Cortez
Tik Tok: official_nct / ren.city2399
YouTube: NCT
Vyrl: R0D9PQ
Official Website: nct.smtown

Stage Name: Serenity ( 평온) 
Birth Name: Serenity Lee-Cortez
Korean Name: Lee So Min ( 이소민 )
Positions: Dancer, rapper, vocalist, FOTG, visual
Birthday: March 23rd, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 175 cm (5'9")
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: A+
MBTI: INTP
Representative Emoji: 🪼

Serenity was born and raised in San Jose, California before moving to Seoul in 2012 to begin training.

She has a younger brother, Arlo (2008) who she tries to keep out of the spotlight/the news' way.

She was on her middle school volleyball team until she had to move away, and she still keeps in contact with most of her friends/teammates.

Serenity can speak English, Spanish, and Korean fluently, as well as being able to speak a little bit of Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.

Her favourite animal is  jellyfish, hence why it's her representative emoji.

She very nearly left the group in 2021, but one of her group members was able to convince her to stay, although she has never revealed who it was.

She apparently was very popular during her school days because of her beauty, and has said she used to get love letters frequently.

She wants to act in a K-Drama, but feels it is hard to find an acting gig with all her tattoos.

It was reported by YG on February 20th, 2023, that Serenity is currently in a relationship with a fellow idol, but she and her partner have chosen to not reveal their relationship just yet.

The song that made her want to become an artist is Miranda Lambert's Gunpowder & Lead (Apple NCT's Playlist).

She currently has her own apartment nearby to the 127 dorms that she moved into sometime in early 2022.

Her favourite movie is My Neighbor Totoro.

NCT position: sexiness.

She's really good friends with the Thai rapper, MILLI, and they want to eventually collab.

How much do you like Serenity?

□ I love her, she's my ultimate bias !

□ I like her, she is okay

□ I dislike her, I think she is overrated