Chapter 4-the odds

"So it's weird we ended up seeing the same movie at the same theater" clover said. "Yea weird" I said. "Shhhhhh love birds the movie is starting" Potato said. The movie started and I was scared as a kitten afraid of water. "You okay over there Mckenzie" Tara asked. (That's my name). "Yea peachy" I said sarcastically. "You sure your okay" Clover said. He grabbed my hand softly and rubbed it. "Yes I'm fine" I said. "Ewwwwwww you two are gross" one of his friends Henry said. "Damn Clover your girlfriend is hot" his friend Andy said. "Back off bro" Clover said sternly. "Okay okay" Andy said. "Okay I'm gonna step out for a minute" Rachel said. She came back looking ill. "Are you okay" I asked. "I think I ate something bad" Rachel said. "Well don't throw up during the movie" Potato said. In the movie I got scared and fell on Clovers shoulder. "Oh sorry" I whispered. "Don't be" Clover whispered back. I guess that was a signal to stay that way so I did. I looked up at him and he kissed me without warning. "Oh okay" I whispered. He quietly laughed and looked at the movie. Then it struck Rachel Finally puked. I took her by the hand and headed her outside. "Hey you alight?" I asked. "No I think I need to go home" Rachel said. "Do you want me to drive you home" I asked. "No I'll just call my mom" Rachel said weakly. "Okay call me if you need anything" I said. I went back inside and sat down. "Is she okay?" Potato asked. "No she is gonna call her mom" I said. "Oh I hope she gets better" Tara said. "Yea me too" I said. The movie was about to end when Clover leaned over and started making out with my cheek. "Oh thanks for that" I said. "Always happy to deliver" Clover said wittily. The movie ended and we all said our goodbyes and headed home.