1

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the bright light and got up and did my morning routine. I went out with my best friend to go eat breakfast.

I arrived at the cafe and didn't see her yet so I took a seat and waited a couple minutes for her. Not long after she was here.
"Ariana!" I greeted her and hugged her she hugged me back and said " Hi Haneul! ". We ordered our food and had a little chit chat about our self and stuff.

Then I said to her.
" Umm Ariana I have something to tell you "
"Go ahead" she said

I took a deep breath before saying "I'm moving to Korea"
"What!!??!!?" She shouted and everyone turned and looked at us.

" Shh calm down" I said.
She apologized and asked"Why and when?" .

"Well I'm leaving next week and because I want to start afresh, you know new life and stuff and besides Korea is where I was born."

" Okay but we will spend our time together as much as we can and we can go shopping for some outfits before you leave!"she said with teary eyes.

"Don't cry I will call you and give updates when I'm there okay. And yeah that would be a great idea!"

We spent the rest of the day going to the mall, watching movies and doing all of our favourite stuff.
After that we had ice cream at the park.

I was finally home and was bored so I went up to my room and watched some kdramas.
Then I decided to clean the house and just rest. After cleaning I took a shower and got ready for bed. While laying in my bed I was deep in my thoughts.

"What would it be like there in Korea?"

"How will I find a good job?"

And stuff like that.

My eyelids started to become heavy and not long after I was asleep.

~~~~~~

Time skip
The next morning

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up feeling lazy and not wanting to get out bed. I decided to force myself out of bed and went and did my morning routine.

After that I made breakfast with some coffee. As I was about to eat I received a call from Ariana. I accepted the call.

"Hello?" I answered
" Hi!!!! " Ariana said. "We will be going out today but I don't know what we should do, so any suggestions?"

" Hmmm. Well maybe you come by and help me pack and then we'll go out for lunch or dinner"

"Sounds good!!  I'll be  there in ten minutes "  She said and ended the call.

Ariana arrived here and soon after we started to pack.
While packing she said to me "you know I'll miss you"

"Awww don't worry I'll always be with you no matter what and if you need anything you can always call me okay"

"Alright and same goes for you as well"
I chuckled and replied "okay"

We packed a lot and soon after we got tired

Since we were tired we decided to order pizza and watch some  kdramas and we were screaming and fangirling and just happy that I was with her. She spent the night over at my house because it was too late. We got ready for bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

S

o ummm yea this is it. I really hope you enjoyed. Pls no hate I'm new to this. Thank you :)