BIRTHDAY SUPRISE III

2 years ago Luan was inside her cell, bored out of her mind with nothing for her to do. She got locked up after she tried to kill her little brother but failed since she underestimated him. Luan tried to find a way to escape but it was a dead end. After staying in the mental institution, she has found out a few strategies on how to escape but she didn't had the necessary equipment to escape. Around late night there's 2 guards that always walked by and carried the keys to the cell door. Luan only wish she had something sharp to use as a weapon to kill them and steal their keys after she tricks them into coming in. While Luan was in deep thought, a few guards came up to her. "Luan, it's time to meet your therapist." One of the guards said. They all open the cell door and handcuffed Luan. They walked her to a room where her therapist was. The guards unlock her handcuffs and place her on the chair where they handcuff both on her arms and legs to the chair. "If she costs any trouble just call us." Said one of the guards "Don't worry I got this." Said the therapist. The guards then left the room and left Luan alone with the therapist. "Hello Luan my name is Dr. Luanne Rebecca and I'll be your therapist. So can you tell me what's going on with you?" Asked Dr. Rebecca "F#ck off." Luan reply "Now, now Luan let's be adults here. Tell about yourself. Why are you locked up here? I can help you out. If you tell me, maybe you can be released early." Dr. Rebecca said "Released early?!" Luan thought to herself "Okay." Luan spoke. "Ever since I was little I always wanted to make people laugh and have fun. Comedy was my passion and it was the only thing that ever really mattered to me." Dr. Rebecca then said "Well I can relate to you Luan. I always wanted to make people laugh myself. It was my dream to be a clown, but my parents wanted me to choose a different career. They wanted me to be successful. They forced me to be the very best at class. Whenever I got an A- or even just an A they weren't satisfy unless I got an A+. They wanted my grades to be 100% perfect. They expected me to become a surgeon at the end, but I just couldn't. I became a therapist. They weren't happy with my career choice and they just gave up on me. I haven't seen them since." Luan then got an idea. "You know I can relate with families giving up on their child. My parents gave up on me because my pranks scared my little brother. They thought I was crazy because my pranks went to far. I didn't meant to scared my family. I just wanted to make them laugh. I have trouble realizing when my pranks go to far. No one ever tells me that. Especially in April Fool's Day. I used to make great pranks until my parents banned me from pulling pranks on April Fool's Day because my sister's girlfriend convince my parents to never pull pranks ever again. That wasn't the worst thing that happened to me. I don't blame Sam for this. This is all my little brother's fault. Ever since my parents brought him from the orphanage, I was so happy to have a little brother even though he wasn't biologically related to me. For the next 10 years everything was going well. With just a few arguments here and there. But then that little snowflake ruined everything. After my sister Lynn pranked Lincoln into believing he was bad luck and locked him out of the house. He broke in and beat her up. Ever since then Lincoln hasn't been the same. During April Fool's I prepared a prank for Lincoln and I invited his girlfriend Paige over for the prank. However Lincoln didn't wanted to go through the same prank I pulled before that. He told Paige to not came over and then he beat me up. He even used my own traps against. I got attacked by raccoons and was dyed blue for a month. Everyone at school called me Smurfette. Then Lincoln's girlfriend came over with a pie. I was expecting her to threw it at my face for trying to prank her but she straight up punched me in eye. Giving me a black eye. Then one day I decided to pulled a prank on Paige. When she came over to our house, I put a bucket filled with water on top of the door. When the bucket fall on her, Lincoln was ready angry. He decided to call my boyfriend Bendy, Lincoln mimic my voice on phone and he broke me and Bendy up. I tried calling Bendy back but he blocked me. I tried to talk to him at school but he ignored me. I was really mad at this point. He just ruined my relationship with my boyfriend just because I pranked his girlfriend. Then he got the nerve to call me unfunny. That's what made me lose it." Luan said "That doesn't seem right to me. Your brother was just been a big baby." Dr. Rebecca said. Luan smiled at what she heard. Through out the year Luan has been manipulating Dr. Rebecca into thinking she was in the right. Eventually Dr. Rebecca began to see Luan not as her patient, but as her friend. Dr. Rebecca decided to help Luan escaped. Luan already had a plan on escaping, but she needed a paper and pencil. She recruited Ed into helping her with her revenge. All she needs is a paper and pencil. Dr. Rebecca decided to give Luan the paper and pencil to help her escape. Turns out that the paper and pencil were used to write down her plans, but she also used the paper to swallow it to trick the guards into thinking she's in trouble and the pencil was used to stab them. Luan managed to escape but things didn't went well as planned. Lincoln someone managed to survive and Luan was given the death penalty. Lincoln believed that was the ending to Luan but he didn't know that Luan had more than just Ed as an ally.