Prologue

"Did you pray your angelus?"

I nodded.

"Your memorial?"

I nodded

"Litany of the saint?"

I nodded

"Prayer to saint Michael?"

I nodded.

"Divine mercy prayer."

I nodded.

My father let out a satisfied smile and examined my surroundings, he saw my collection of missals which were stacked neatly on my desks and my bunch of rosaries which were littered neatly at every corner of my room, from the foot of my bed to my table lamp down to the handle of my doors, my precious rosaries could be spotted from any distance. He nodded in agreement and turned his back to leave, I counted the steps he took as he made his way to the door, he was reaching for the handle of my door and just before he could jerk it open, he froze.

"Where are your sacramentals?" He asked with a tone so harsh that hot tears were threatening to fall on my cheek.

"I washed them and left them...."

Before I could finish speaking, he rose his hand up.

"You left them?" He repeated with bitterness evident on his face.

"Yes they were..."

"Be quiet." He barked. "I will be back in fifteen minutes and the sacramentals must be on your table before then." He said.

"Yes father." I obeyed.

He gave me a warning glare and made his way again for the door, just before he could leave and I could cry in peace. He said lowly." Prepare for confession, for you have sinned against God."

He stated and closed the door. The tears finally spilled down my cheeks..was I that unworthy ?My last confession was just 30 minutes ago ..was this why I could not walk ?....could he never love me ?

Hello world and my amazing wattpad family. It's been a while.. I'm sorry it took me that long but I was in pain. Thank you for the comments, love and support you all are still showing to my racist, it makes me cry whenever I look back at it(I have read some comments and I am still reading). This new book is quite personal, my racist was more of a collection of thoughts summed up in different chapters. My racist and the part 2 aren't done yet but I am working on it(I promise to give back all those years I went missing). I hope to be of service and bless you my wonderful readers in the only way I know how to, by writing. This book will shake, break and awake most of you but with God who strengthens me..it will change most of you.