Chapter 1

S/C = skin color
F/S/A = favourite stuffed animal
E/C = eye coulor
H/L = hair length
H/C = hair coulor

You walk around the desolate streets of Hosu city, looking for something to eat. As you walk around for a bit longer you come across a shady looking bar, thinking nothing of it you walk in, considering you're a curious 5yr old. You reach your S/C hand up to the door handle and swing it open to reveal a combination of people staring, all sat on the stools of the bar, looking at you. You walk up to a purple, misty figure and look up. You say nervously "excuse me mister can I have some food?" He just stares and says "Shigaraki, there's umm a small child here!"

A tall man with a hand on his face walks in from a room before staring intently at your small, chubby face then going over to the misty man whispering to him before finally nodding, turning towards you he says "you want food?" frantically nodding your head over and over again a bright smile found its way onto your face but faltered when he speaks up again "well then I suppose you wouldn't mind doing a little bit of dirty work to earn it now would you"
Cocking your head to the side as if to say 'what do you mean' the man smirks devilishly "Oh you'll find out, this will be perfect hehehehe"
All of a sudden he grabs your small hand, just lifting his pinkie finger before hoisting your frail skinny body into his arms, walking to a small room with you.
The room was plain. It had grey walls and a rickety, old, wooden desk that had marks all over it. A small white bed with an oak frame stood next to it with pillows and blankets neatly placed on top. The one thing that you noticed was the torn and battered F/S/A that sat on a chair, slightly pulled out of the desk. Your E/C eyes light up as you squirm around before jumping out of the man's arms and lunging for the said teddy. Wrapping your arms around it, you turn to thank the man but he just frowns and glares before walking out. Locking you in the cold, dark space. Running towards the door, tears well in your eyes as you aggressively bang on the door screaming "Let me 'hic' out!"

Your H/L H/C pulls forward and raises as wind picks up out of nowhere thrusting towards you at monumental speeds. You still cry in hysteria not wanting to be left in the dark. Suddenly the door opens causing your body to fall forward onto the leg of a person, calming down, you're only left with hiccups. The wind slowly comes to a halt with you're sobbing fully died down.

The man looks down and smirks

"This is going to be perfect"

Good evening my fellow weebs I was looking at stories and noticed that there wasn't a lot if none male child reader books and I like MHA so I was like sure why not. I might not be able to post a lot but I'll try my best. Hope u enjoy and can't wait to see what I come up with for the next chapter