one night stand [1] :: princess

Y/N POV.

your body moved effortlessly in the midst of many others. the blaring music taking control of you, causing you to sway your hips and dance like no one was watching. the purple and blue lights barely bright enough to allow you to see the people around you. the lingering smell of alcohol stung your nose, smoke floated around the floor, the potent stench of sweat radiated from the bodies surrounding you.

in particular, one body had his eyes on you. seeing you move under the lights, not a care in the world, how your dress hugged your stunning figure. he couldn't resist the urge, pushing his way through the many people with a smirk plastered on his face. in no time, his large hands were clung to your hips while his broad figure towered in front of you. you jumped slightly at his touch. he leaned down, his hot breath brushing against your ear. "don't worry princess, you can trust me."

his deep voice sent tingles down your spine. shortly after his words, he planted a few wet kisses in the nape of your neck. your head tilted to the side without hesitation, allowing him more access. he smirked against your neck, spinning you around and getting a firm grasp on your waist. your eyes studied his features, features that seemed almost familiar. a jawline sharper than a diamonds point, eyes as dark as night in which the purple lights glimmered off of them, tar black hair that fell beside his well sculpted face. he was mesmerizing, and without even thinking you wrapped your hand around his tie, smashing your lips against his cherry tinted ones.

he pulled you impossibly close to you, deepening the kiss as his hunger for you grew more and more. he but your bottom lip ever so slightly, leaving it reddened and ever so slightly swollen. he came close to your ear once more, that same deep voice whispered seven
words that sent you over the edge in adrenaline. "let's go back to my place, princess." and before you knew it, he took your hand and left the club.

upon arrival to his home, it didn't take him even a second to pin you against the cold front door. his lips maneuvered against yours like you were his long lost love. in the midst of the kiss, your hands loosened his black tie, shortly after you unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned upper body, his right arm and hand coated in tattoos that only added to your desire to have him.

you both pulled back, taking a breath quickly as his hands slipped under your thighs and he picked you up. his lips attacked your exposed collar from your fallen dress straps. deep purplish and red marks were left behind from where his plump lips landed. once you'd reached his room, he laid you down on his bed. his half bare body hovered over you, staring at your vulnerable state. he took no time in slipping off your dress, leaving you exposed with only a black laced bra and panties covering you.

"you're absolutely beautiful princess." he whispered as he leaned down, peppering slow and gentle kisses along your stomach. he reached just above the hem of your underwear, his fingers intertwined with its material and slipped them off of your legs. his touch made you weaker than ever, his soft lips against your inner thighs. he stood up for a short second, only to remove his jeans and boxers. crawling back over top of you, his slender fingers grazed against your heated womanhood. "i'm going to give you the best night of your life princess."

you only nodded, feeling paralyzed at his warm touch. he leaned down, his cherry glazed lips connected with yours. what you didn't know, that it was merely a distraction to allow him to slam into you. you gasped, his massive size filling you. "f-fuck..." you moaned out. there was that smirk again. his thumb pulled at your bottom lip as he admired your already trembling figure. "don't worry princess, it'll be over soon." and with that his pace quickened and the rest felt as if it were a dream.

[ morning ]

you batted your eyes open due to the sun that beamed through the thin black curtains. turning to the side, you saw the man from last night drying his hair. a massive black carhartt shirt engulfed his body, baggy cargo pants covered his long legs. he noticed you wake up and instantly nodded his head in the direction of a set of folded clothes. "you can shower, then you have to leave." your heart slightly skipped at his sentence. what could you have expected though? for a one night stand to have any kind of meaning?

"o-okay." was all you uttered out at the all too familiar feeling of disappointment. you grabbed the clothes that seemed to be one of his t-shirts, a pair of sweats and some black boxers. making your way to the bathroom, you cut on the water and took no time stepping in the second it reached the desired temperature. you stepped in, allowing the warm water to wash away the old makeup and sweat from the prior nights events.

you stepped out, drying off and quickly slipping on the baggy clothing that was handed to you by the mystery one night stand man. hoping he wouldn't be in his room, you quietly left the bathroom and trudged through the door of his bedroom. there he sat, mindlessly scrolling amongst his phone. his gaze shifted up to you and your heart raced a million miles a minute.

you picked your dress up off the floor, scooping up your heels alongside them and any other kind of garment that was strewn about on the floor. "okay you've got your things, now leave please i have business to tend to." he spoke cold, his deep voice no longer bringing comfort and only a piercing pain into your heart. tears stung your eyes, he had the nerve to say you could trust him only to have him be some mystery man who fucked you over. you only nodded, your lip quivering as tears couldn't hold back anymore. with that, you ordered an uber and left as soon as you possibly could.

JK POV.

____________the end

____________
the end. [1]