her story: four

it was monday. two whole days after our kiss. i could still feel your lips on mine. everytime i thought about you, i just melted.

i took it upon myself to visit your apartment today. you lived a few streets away from mooneys, in a tall green building. you lived on the 4th floor. when i got to your house, it was locked. smart. i searched everything around the door; the mat, the plant. i shoved my hand into the mailbox; bingo.

i pulled out a silver key and unlocked the door. i closed it behind me, and marveled at the sight of your apartment. our apartment. i immediately made a beeline for your room. you had clean, folded sheets, and art lining the walls. i layed on your bed, inhaling your scent. i beamed like a maniac, shoving my head into your pillows.

i got up, searching each of your closet drawers. a blue phone was hidden under your shirts. i unlocked the phone(which didnt have a passcode, thankfully) and i tapped through all the apps.

it was becks phone. why did you have this? why did you still have this? i shoved it into my back pocket for the keeping. i looked into your closet, admiring each of your shirts and sweaters. i pulled the grey pullover you wore when we had our first kiss to keep. i slipped it on, checking myself out in your mirror. i stepped out of your room, observing your kitchen and your living room. it was extremely messy. when we are together, joe, ill clean up for you. ill cook meals for us. the house will be spotless. ill even take care of the kids.

just lay back and relax.

i sat on the couch, pretending you and me were laying together. i suddenly heard a lot of yelling from next door. i cracked open the door, to see a kid sitting on the steps. his head turned from his book to me. whos this?

"who're you?" he asked, confused. what the hell do i say? "hey there.. im joes.. girlfriend." i said. he merely nodded. i felt a little bad for the kid though; i could hear his parents screaming at eachother through the wall. i stepped out, sitting next to him. "what're you reading?" i asked. he showed me the cover, not saying a thing. j.d salinger.

"you have good taste!" i said. he shook his head, "joe gave me this book. i have to keep it safe for him." my lips curved into a smile. oh joe, you were so kindhearted! i cant wait for us to have kids.
"well, that was nice of him, wasnt it?" he nodded, still reading. "i have to go now, so maybe ill see you again..?" "paco." i nodded, "and my name is charlie." he didnt look up from his book, "also, do me a favour will you, dont tell joe about this. i left something in his apartment to surpise him." he nodded, as i walked off.

that was.. interesting. i passed the book shop, and saw you hard at work. i smiled to myself; i could not wait until you were mine. the rest of the day passed on normally. i met with caine and isabella at a cafe for lunch. i swore i saw someone following me, but i brushed it off.

i trailed up the stairs of my apartment up to the 5th floor(which is unbelievably tiring to walk up everyday) and unlocked the brown door. i slipped off my shoes and headed to the bathroom. i undressed, slipping off joes sweater(which i was still wearing) and my blue jeans. i twisted the faucet to let the water flow to the top. i layed in the water, adding bubbles. it was so relaxing. i let myself soak for around 20 minutes, until i heard something outside the bathroom.

there was a loud clang in the kitchen. i stepped out of the tub, wrapping myself in a towel and investigated the noise. there was nothing out of the ordinary, and no evidence of any intruders. i took a once around again before stepping back into the bathroom. i pulled off my towel, and sat in the tub.

that was.. odd.
[THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K ! ILYSM!!
SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER
ALSO BE SURE CHECK OUT MY BOOK HIGHSCHOOL!!!]