hi I'm izuku midoriya

I'm back peoples with another chapter.

Hitomi's pov.

As I start to wake up I see bakugo above me. His face is so close to mine and my mask was off. I could feel my face growing red. I bumped into his forehead. ow bakugo, yelled, what the hell was that for."n-no reason" I say

Hey, what's that from,bakugo said pointing to my scar in a cold but concerned voice.

I could feel my eyes water then I got up, pushed bakugo away, and left. I'm not going to show him any sins of weakness.

After all this time I didn't want to think about her. she would appear without thought, like an addiction. I need to get stronger to protect the things and people I love.

Hitomi pov.

As I walked away l noticed that bakugo was following me. I start to run away thinking nope not today satan as I start running I see him turn into a house ok so I'm just stupid. He must have been going home.

as I was running not paying attention to where I was going  I hit a person. when I turn to see the person, it was I saw a fluffy green-haired boy under me.

I get off of him and apologize. and now that I think about it he looks like the kid from my class.

"Hey, I feel like I know you from somewhere," I say as I help him off the ground.

he looks at me for a sec. 

"You're that new kid in my class, Hitomi right"

"yep", I say "what's your name"

I'm i-izuku midoriya" he says"I'm qurikless" he says a little defeated.

"Your point, "I say with a confused look on my face when I look at him he looked surprised and then smiled.

"Well, I guess I'll tell you my quirk but don't go telling everyone o.k." he shook his head up and down quickly. My quirk is eraser freeze, I can erase someone's quirk and freeze them so they can't move, cool right". 

"So are you going to apply for U.A. high school?" he asked

"yep, what about you," I asked 

He looked away from me and down to the ground and he says "U.A. crazy right ?"

"No you just might have to work a lot harder," I say. He looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me, and mumbled out a thank you. I pat his head and smile a little.

"I pushed him away and say I have decided that you are my new friend. You can call me Miko."

(hoped you liked the update I tried she has met bakugo and Deku now the fun can start. I will try to make the chapters longer and more interesting for yall because this one was so short can yall tell me what person you want to see her with first. )