chapter 1

Greetings, if you are reading this book chances are are or have been that you're friends have been killed or Driven Crazy at the hands of the moon. This may sound absurd but hear me out on this there is a logical explanation, as you all know local 58 has been broadcasting some bizarre content over the past 50 years. But we have been noticing the repeating repetition of the Moon. All we know is that some bizarre events have happened in the past few years.

Allow me to introduce myself, I have worked with NASA in the past few years. I was there when people started talking about a contingency broadcast that showed up on the television in the late sixties, nobody knew who or what was controlling the Telly at that time but already I felt some unease. I went to the town where the broadcast was last seen, I asked some of the eyewitnesses what was going on. Most of them saying that strange occurrences happen in this town every night.

But things changed when one night people started reporting that the moon was much more closer than we expected. Some people even were Driven Crazy by the sight of the moon, nobody knows why all we know is that it happened. What I'm asking is can we trust what's going on in the night sky?

Answers may actually surprise you.

Insane cultist controlling the TV

there are many people who are doubtful of whats to come in the next section, as we know there could have been lunar cults similar in stature to the Jim Jones and Manson families (look them up in your library) have been controlling the airwaves in a fashion of making a sleepy little town fall to their knees at "him on his throne". But we can rule out the cultist do not have a leader and only follow the moon. It is water under the bridge that cultist did control the TV at that time but what we cannot rule out is the cosmic disturbance in the night sky, so let us proceed.

The moon itself

What we know is that the lunar surface is extraterrestrial. Some people theorize that the moon was a extra planetary object that came into the orbit around the Earth, other people say that it was a piece of the earth that clumped together after it got crashed by a mars-sized object. And if it did get crushed by a mars-sized object then where is the crater? Certainly I would lean to the extra planetary idea, at the facts that most of the people have cited out in one footage that the Moon has unusual crevices on it. Here is what most people saw on that fateful night in '94.

Pretty scary stuff huh? note the oddest part is the fact that the lunar surface doesn't look like what we were expecting to see

Pretty scary stuff huh? note the oddest part is the fact that the lunar surface doesn't look like what we were expecting to see. The oddest part is the sponge-like pores and vein-like structures on the surface. A keen eye can catch major disturbances on the moon before it got closer to earth and the bad thing happened. Now, even more of you you are curious. "Why now?", "Why did the moon suddenly became active?", "why couldn't we see the warning signs?" We'll cover that next.

Whats going on With the moon?

As HP. Lovecraft once said. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." Well, the unknown has come to us in the form of the eldritch beast that is the moon. Here are some theories submitted to me by mail.

Francis Peter, age 26

"Hello, I use to observe the night sky as a kid, now i am frightened to look up now, certainly this has to do with the conspiracy of the government covering up the moon landing."

Carmen Sanchez, age 30

"Certainly i think that the moon is some kind of eldritch abomination that has been sleeping for years and only now has awaken, i feel like the moon landing has to do with why IT got mad at us, and here we are."

Anonymous , age unknown

"ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE TS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE I LOOKED INTO ITS FACE AND TOLD ME THINGS, THE COSMOS, IT TOLD ME THE THINGS MORTAL MAN CANNOT HAND- (miscalculation scribbles )"

Rick Stevens , age 19

"I don't know whats up with the night sky but its feels evil, you know that cold sensation you get when your scared? i felt it when it showed its ugly face in the night sky. I feel most likely these are aliens who have slept on the moon and only now we provoked them with the space race."

Eye's off the night sky

What did we learn about the night sky as of now? We know its probably some kind of eldritch beast that has awoken from the moon landing in 1969. As we know this is something that could be life threatening to use in comparison to nuclear war or demons. In the next pages of this fine book are ways to survive the impending dooms day and prepare with the stuff around your home.