Watty awards sasha

Sasha's pov

I hear a letter slide in through the door and peacefully hit the ground of my house. I got out of bed and picked up the letter. it's from wattpad. all they way from a crossed the country. wow. I sett it down on my bed and go to shower.

I get dressed in my signature knee high brown boots, jeggings, green and white horizontal striped shirt, and grey beenie.

Wait. I should probably introduce myself. yeas.... My name is Sasha but I'm more commonly known as Scorching_scotch.

I live in the county google chrome, province youtube, on gamer channel road. Continent is laptop. wattpad is on the other side if the country.

I have short blonde hair in an untameable bob cut. glasses, and an adventurous imagination.

That's why I joined a society called wattpaders. each year in the city of wattpad people from the society send in stories the've written. people will vote on them and the top 16 story authors get awards called watty awards.

Then they will go to a ceremony and stuff. they will explain why your story was creative and stuff then you go to get yer award.

After I'm more awake I eat breakfast and read the letter.

"ms. Scotch,
We are pleased to inform you that your book, Terror, has been chosen to be one of the 16 winners in this years watty awards.

we hope you can come and meet the other 15 winners in person at our ceremony held this year in, deviantART, google plus,
ArtistExtreme63 hall.

Hope to see you their,

Formally, wattpaders.inc"

I spit the juice I was drinking all over my toast and started choking on a bacon strip. after I was done that I smiled with glee as I back flipped to my door then ran down the street to my boyfriends house to tell him the good news...

After we say our goodbyes I set off towards the place it'll take a few hours to get their go while I can...