SOUNDTRACK

1]. sex & candy — marcy playground
who's that casting devious stares in my direction? mama, this surely is a dream.

~*~

2]. creep — radiohead
but i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo. what the hell am i doing here? i don't belong here.

~*~

3]. iris — the goo goo dolls
and i don't want the world to see me, 'cause i don't think that they'd understand. when everything's made to be broken, i just want you to know who i am.

~*~

4]. tear you apart — she wants revenge
its only just a crush, it'll go away. its just like all the others, it'll go away.

~*~

5]. jet black heart — 5 seconds of summer
cause i've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it; trying to keep us apart.

~*~

6]. if you only knew — shinedown
if i drown tonight, bring me back to life, breathe your breath in me, the only thing that i still believe in is you.

~*~

7]. dark star — jaymes young
if i told you where i've been, would you still call me baby? if i told you everything, would you call me crazy? 

~*~

8]. daddy issues — the neighborhood
go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do. i know how much it matters to you. i know that you got daddy issues.

~*~

9]. dark paradise — lana del rey
and there's no remedy for memory, your face is like a melody, it won't leave my head. your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine, but i wish i was dead.

~*~

10]. wish u the best — blackbear
i would wish you the best, but you already
had it.

~*~

11]. eyes closed — halsey
if i keep my eyes closed, he looks just like you. but he'll never stay, they never do.

~*~

12]. reminder — the weeknd
every time you try to forget who i am, i'll be right there to remind you again.

~*~

13]. s.o.s. — abba
you seem so far away, though you are standing near. you made me feel alive, but something died i fear.

~*~

14]. idontwannabeyouanymore —
billie eilish
if i love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest?

~*~

15]. hotel andrea — blackbear
and i'm still alive in you, i'm still alive. i'm still on fire for you, it's burning inside.

~*~

16]. verbatim — blackbear
you know that imma be the one that's there for you when ain't got nobody, swear to god. won't you just say what's on your mind, verbatim.