Adrienette

This is couple is suggested by Stilishclara

At School

Adrien: Marinette!! *he yelled*

"Mari: Oh A-Adrien *she looked back and stuttered"

Adrien: I kinda needed some company rn *he said with a sad look*

Mari: What about nino? *she asked*

Adrien: I already asked nino, he saids no because he was hanging out with alya but before he ended the call, alya told me to ask you for company and..*he said*

Mari: And you did ask me? *she asked*

Adrien: Well i did but i did plenty more before i did *he answered*

Mari: I don't understand.. *she complained*

Adrien: After the call ended. i thought of it, its pretty embarrasing to ask you.. And- *he gets interrupted*

Mari: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Why would you think its embarrasing? *she asked, immediatly*

Adrien: well..uhm *he thought*

Mari: Forget about it, i'm good, so the question is....when? *she asked*

Adrien: i thought of it....your house, after class? *he answered back*

Mari: But are class ended at 6 and it will be dark when you get back home *she asked*

Adrien: Then i'll just tell father to have a sleepover with you *he smiled*

Mari: You sure *she said, worried*

Adrien: Yeah! It's for good cause *he smiles widly*

Mari:ok but no funny buisness *she said*

Adrien: Yeah... *he laughs*

After Hel- i mean Hella Aswesome School (totally the opposite)

At 6 on Mari's balcony

Mari: i knew he won't be comin- *she said as she heard a knocking sound down stairs*

Tikki: That should be adrien!

Mari: Yeah... *dreams*

Tikki: Mari?

Mari: Yeah?

Tikki: The door?

Mari: AHG! ididn'treadymylookyetandmyroom!isstillnotfinishandthedoor!he'sbeenwaitingthereforsuchalongtimeagh! *she said*

Tikki: mari, he's just been there a sec ago and you look fine, about the pictu-

Mari: No no no *she throws all the picture of adrien in the window*

Tikki: Ok.. *she said*

Mari: AGHH!!! *she runned downstairs and open the door seeig a tearing adrien*