𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

" You're my KING, and I'll be your LIONHEART! "

| summary. |

𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔶 created with immense power from the Great Lion Aslan, Princess Cattia of Telmar grows up in the den of murderers and thieves, with only her brother, cousin, and dear Professor to guide her. Raised under the promise of a cold, stone throne and a glittering crown, she believes all is well and will be even better with her cousin Mattias ruling their country. What more could she hope for her people, especially with Caspian next in line? Though she could not think circumstances could be any simpler, her father, King Caspian IX mysteriously passes, leaving the gilded seat vacant and haunted with the last remnants of benevolence and peace. As she and her family mourn, shadows of evil creep into her life, and with the arrival of a new son to her uncle Miraz, her high hopes are soon dashed. 

With the attempted murder of Mattias and Caspian, her peaceful life takes a violent tailspin for the worst.  As her life is endangered for reasons she cannot yet comprehend, Cattia is forced to flee the castle upon the strange, vague promises of her professor and her best friend, Nicolas. Promises that she can bring back the Golden Reign of the Kings and Queens of Old; of myth and magic that makes no sense, having not seen any for as long as she's been alive.

Yet, escaping death and imprisonment puts Cattia onto an impossible if not insane feat to locate a long-dead, and fabled King by the name of Edmund the Just. Raised on unbelief, she is adamant that a supposed, legendary ruler from the Golden Age of Narnia could not be real, just as the magic and promise of an ethereal Feline couldn't. Upon being found by a magical spirit amid her fleeting race from death, she is forced to put her skepticism behind her and blindly accept an impractical fate.