Vlive~BTS

Ah! I'm so excited to do this!
This isn't about Taehyung, lol.
I just put a photo of him. I did a little bit of
Editing in that photo. I got the two photos in
Pinterest. But I did a little edit about it. Lmao
I hope you guys enjoy this!
I'm really happy to this one actually.
Whoopsie.
And this isn't only for one member, this is
Including all members.
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
-Summer

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
You start to play 'Hug Me' behind the camera, shocking
Some ARMY's, including the members.
They all look at you behind the camera. Fans start to flood the comments
Saying; "Who played that?" Or even "OMG! A ghost!"
The Members starts to chuckle by the comments of ARMY's because of
You, who played a song all of a sudden.
The members wanted to surprise fans, by joining you on their live.
You are a very close friend of Bangtan. And fans adored your friendship with them. You weren't an idol like them.
But you actually became friends with them because you went to a fan sign
To support your childhood friend Yoongi.
And when Yoongi recognised you, he introduced you to the members.
And you became close friends with them.
And fans happily accepted it. Which made the members happier.
You were of course closer to Yoongi, but you had a special bond with all of them. Sometimes you would sleep in their rooms. Saying; "Why? It's so comfy!" And of course, there were a lot of photos taken, while you're
Cuddling with them.
Not everyone accepted the fact that Bangtan; the most famous Korean boy group in the world.
Having a friend—which is a girl. But ARMY's defended you, and Bangtan.
Saying that. People should respect that they have their own friends.
Fans, or not. Loved seeing you interact and be with them. Asking if
They could bring you in their houses, so that you could be with them. And they of course would.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Jimin sighs, uttering you to come over.
You let out a little squeal. Earning a playful glare from Yoongi.
Fans were confused, to why they were telling someone to come over all of a sudden. "ARMY-ah, we have a special guest today.." Yoongi says, smiling a little. And fans were very excited. Taehyung scoots farther. Giving space for
You to sit in. Patting the space for you to sit in.
"We all know you love her, as much as we do ARMY." Seokjin smiles
At the camera. Earning a nod from the others. Your heart flutters
From their nice words towards you. Some fans already knew who they were talking about. And they were so excited about it. Some didn't.
"Okay, ARMY! Here is our special guest!" Namjoon says.
Waving his hands. "Tada!" Jeongguk excitedly claps his hands.
You sit beside Yoongi and Taehyung. Smiling at the camera.
You were so used to being with them. There was never an awkward situation.
"ARMY! Hello~ I missed you guys.." you say happily, waving at the crowd behind the camera. Fans were flooding the comments with nice and loving words. Making you pout dramatically, clutching to your chest.
You pretend to be crying. "Ah, ARMY. You love me so much, do you?" You say. Fanning yourself, as if you were gonna 'cry'
Making the members chuckle. They were used to this kind of attitude towards you. It felt like, they had another member, because of how nice
You treat their fans. And to be honest. You also had fans.
The members feel like you treat ARMY's so much like a family. And that's what they love so much about you.
You even went with them at a fan meet sometimes.
Luckily Jimin and Hoseok begged their manager to bring you with them.
And they gladly said yes. They were Actually confused to why they were begging to make you come with them.
Saying that; "You didn't have to beg, I would immediately say yes anyways"
Making the others shocked. You just went to their fan meet.
You sat beside them. Greeting fans. And they were so happy you were there.
You were shocked on how they spoke to you, as if you were a member.
Some even gave gifts.
You were confused why they did, but they would just say that.
"We would give them to the members, then tell them to give it to you"
Shocking you, on how they never forgot to make your heart melt. You felt like a member on how they were so nice to you. Even the members.
You went to some of their concerts. Just greeting the fans before the concert ends. People would also hold your hands when you were at fan meets.
Some would want to get your 'autograph'.
++++++++++
"ARMY-ah, how are you guys?" You ask, looking at the comments.
Your question earns an answer from them. Some are saying
"Great!"
"Good, especially bangtan and you are here"
"Lovely lovely lovely"
Making you and the members laugh.
...~...~...~...~...~...~...
In the middle of the live. Namjoon and Seokjin suddenly stands up.
"Ah! Let's play a game!" Seokjin says, clapping his hands together. Earning the attentions of everyone. You stand up jumping up and down excitedly.
"What game?" You ask, curiously.
"Y'know, the typical. We have to pass the paper to the other paper using our lips." Namjoon says, showing off his cute dimples.
Making everyone shook their heads.
"Never again.." Yoongi mumbles, enough for everyone to hear.
Everyone doesn't wanna play, but you do. And fans wants you guys to play.
You pout, giving them your best puppy eyes,
"Can we Please, play? Just for ARMY's, right?" You look at the camera.
Earning answers from fans.
The members sigh. Nodding slowly.
"Thanks, sweetheart." Seokjin whispers, kissing your forehead.
Capturing a rare moment in camera.
You were used to this. They always did this anyways.
>>>>>>>>>>>
Soon the game was settled, everything that was needed was there.
Taehyung fixed the camera. Capturing everything right.
Their position was according the fan chant.
But you went between Yoongi and Hoseok.
Since you were most comfortable with them both. Even if something ever happens. It would be less uncomfortable, and awkward.
"Okay, Okay. Everything's set!" Jeongguk says, going on the line.
"Let's start. If ever the paper falls from someone, you would have to do a punishment" Seokjin says, smiling innocently.
The game started smoothly, everyone letting out loud shouts, or squeals.
1st, 2nd round. Done. It went smoothly, Taehyung needing to have a punishment. "Huh?! Seokjin Hyung!"
Seokjin let it slide, the game continued. And it became all awkward because of Yoongi accidentally kissing you. But not breaking it. Letting the kiss last even longer.
"Bye ARMY!" You say, while Namjoon ends the live.
"That was awkward as fuck" you mumble to yourself.
...........................
I'm so sorry, this was kinda rushed.
I don't know why, but when I saved this imagine as a draft, when I came back, half of the part of it was deleted. So I had to do it again.
I'm literally tired.
But thank you for reading!
I love you guys so much!
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
Please just request on the comments!
-Summer