Chappter Two

EDITED 10-27-15 ----MANY CHANGES MADE PLEASE READ!!!!!--------

Chapter 2

SCARLET POV
I was so taken a back with this new information that I must have went into a state of shock letting this thought of the psychopath being my father, run through my veins. This man, whom had a scull on his mantle was my father?! This man whom my mother had warned me was completely insane? This man who was now staring daggers in to me as if anticipating my next move.
My mother, Jennifer Liminie, went to high school with my father, and three years later I came into existence. Often my mother would remind me that I was mistake and she didn't want me and didn't love me. And then today she told me to pack my stuff and get in the car. So here I am!
"I'm so, so, so sorry sir! I didn't mean to come here, my mother just make me, and if I would've known, I wouldn't be here and I'm just really sorry-" I stammered but he cut me off.
"It's fine, where would you get the idea that I didn't want to see you."
"My mother said that you didn't love me. And I would've known I was coming to see you then I wouldn't be here and I would have gone somewhere else. I don't want to cause you any trouble."
"Well she certainly wasn't wrong."
"I'll be leaving now." I said now I was furious with the man. It's fine that he didn't want me, I understood that, but his smart remarks and attitude I could live without.
I picked up my two suitcases from the ground and put down the book I was currently reading. I was starting for the door when a gentle hand was on my shoulder stopped me, and force me to look the man in the eye.
"Your mother just left you here?" The cold voice seeming even colder said.
I felt a lump begin each form in my throat, and I had to force myself not to cry and make a fool of myself in front of this man.
"Yes...yes sir."
"Excuse me for a moment." He said and picked up his cell from out of his pocket.
"What-what are you doing?"
"I'm calling my friend down at Scotland Yard to come and collect you." When someone picked up, he ushered me out of the room and into the kitchen.
I sat on the couch, but my feet up and pulled my knees to my chest. My black hair falling over my face, I picked up my book and continued to read. Sherlock had shut the door so I couldn't hear anything but muffled voices until Sherlock yelled,
"She is not my problem Graham, and I refuse to keep this bloody child!" Ouch, that stung just a bit but I bit back a string of curses that threatened to spill form my mouth. I let it go over my shoulder and roll down my back. Why did I care if he thought I was a burden child... I mean I was so why did his words hurt me as much as they did? He didn't want me, that was good. I could go to a foster home or something near my school, near my friends and not have to worry about my mother, my 'father', or anyone else who I would need to better myself to be around. I had three amazing people waiting back for me who loved me and were dying to get me back. The man let out a soft grump and all I could make out was,
"Fine...yes...tomorrow...yes...I know...FINE." The door of the kitchen swung open and the tall figure reappeared.
"It would appear that because of some issues at the Yard, they can not come and collect you until tomorrow so you'll have to spend the night here. There is food in the fridge if you so desire to eat and a room upstairs where you can sleep. Please refrain from making any loud noises so doing anything disruptive, I have a very important case that I need to work on." And with that he trailed into his room, slamming the door behind him. I walked into the kitchen only to discover test tubes and other science tools. I opened to door to the refrigerator and had to cover my mouth to stifle the scream that was going to come out. In the shelf, clear as day was a human arm with blood and nerves sticking out. When couldn't hold it in any longer, I let out a small scream.
---------
So chapter two.......
A LOT OF CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE SO
PLEASE READ THE REST!!!!!!!
Thank you
Nerdgirl64