Will You Guys Be Quiet For One Minute

"Marinette, how could you be so selfish?" yelled Alya, Marinette looked over to her with an eyebrow raised, "how am I being selfish?" she asked,
"Adrien, already was going to work with us but since you have agreed to work on your own, he's now working with you" Alya responded,
"Actually he decided to work with us, we didn't make him work with us unlike you" snapped Chloe,
"We didn't make him work with us" exclaimed Lila who was starting the waterworks, "Adrien said he would be happy to work with us".

It was then that Adrien had enough getting everyone's attention by slamming his hands onto the desk, "I never said that Lila, do not put words into my mouth" he stated in a tone that was reminiscent of his father, "I asked to work with Chloe and Mari because I wanted to unlike you guys who seemed to have the idea in your heads that I would be happy with you making decisions for me".

No one could think of what to say they weren't used to Adrien getting mad or that he disagreed with them. Most of the class looked like gaping fish, Lila decided to cry more crocodile tear which of course cause the rest of the class to get mad at Adrien.
"Dude not cool"
"We didn't force you, you agreed"
"Stop being mean to Lila"
"I don't care what Marinette said to you to make you hate us but it's Marinette whose the bad guy here"

"It has nothing to do with Mari" growled Adrien, his patience getting thin but before he could say anything else Chloe decide to step in. "It was on his own terms that he decided to work with us and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you get to scream at Dupain-Chang considering she was already set on working on her own before I or Adrien decided to join her",
"Like we believe a vapid bitch like you, you've been a bully since day one and I'm not surprised you decide to be friends with Marinette since bullies tend to stay in groups" spat Alya,
"I may be a bitch and was a bully but at least I knew that unlike you who seems to not even realise how much worst of a bully you are than me" retorted Chloe, Alya lept at Chloe only to be held back by Nino and Kim.

This is when Marinette decided it was best to jump in. "Already that is enough" Marinette shouted which luckily was enough to make the class quiet, "I choose to work on my own but when Chloe asked to join my group, I agreed knowing how much you lot hate her and the fact that I wouldn't mind having a bit of help," she said coldly, Chloe scoffed in offence at what Marinette said but didn't snap at her like she would have before. "Adrien asked both me and Chloe after school to which I agree knowing that he didn't want to work with you guys as you lot wouldn't listen to a word he had said" she continued, Adrien nodded in confirmation.

"So how about we act mature about this, you guys work on you stall while we work on ours and we don't talk to each other unless absolutely needed in order to not have arguments that could attract an Akuma, agreed", the class was about to protest before Marinette gave them the coldest glare they had ever seen from her, "agreed" she repeated in stern and cold tone which made the class nodded even Lila who shrunk down under Marinette glare. It was then that Mrs Bustier walked back into the classroom. "Class, I told you to work in your groups not have a conversation with everyone, back to work" she stated.