Imagine #3 Derek

You and Derek have been dating for about 3 years. You live separately, but you spend the majority of your time at his house. It is season 14 of DWTS. Your partner is William Levy. It is week 5. Latin Night! Latin Night is your favorite week because you are world champion in it and because you love the high energy that comes with it. *Show night* You were so excited. It was your favorite night of the season and you had worked really hard on your Argentine Tango. It was very close to perfection. You were proud of it. It was Derek and Maria's turn to dance. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and glided down the stairs. His routine was very good. You were so proud of him. Halfway through the routine the music started to fade and in a break in the song she ripped his shirt off and he kissed her. He kissed her. He kissed her. You weren't quite sure what to do, but you knew you didn't want to see the rest of the routine. In your book kissing another woman is cheating. So Derek just cheated on you, in front of you. Not to mention that Maria has had the same boyfriend for almost 15 years. You ran away from the edge of the skybox. "(y/n)" called Peta after you. "I can't believe he just did that." Mark said quietly. Everyone in the skybox was silent. No one knew how to react. You ran to the bathroom, leaned against the wall, and just sunk to the floor, head in your hands (just like in those dramatic scenes in movies). The door swung open and Peta rushed in. "How'd he score?" you said, wiping the tears still running down your cheeks. Peta punched your arm playfully, making you both laugh. The laugh sent you back into sobs. "Nines, but the judges gave them a cold shoulder and Brooke didn't ask them anything. She walked away. Mark didn't speak to Derek when he walked up the stairs. He asked where you were, and Val looked as though he might punch right through Derek's nose." "Why'd he do it Peets?" "I don't know baby girl. We'll get through this." The two of you waited in the bathroom for a few more minutes. "I'm gonna go." you said. "Call me when you get home. Okay?" You nodded in reply. You were going to go get the remainder of your stuff from Derek's place. You had a key. You were gonna try and get in and get out before he got back. You drove as fast as the speed limit would allow. You collected all of your things and got out as quick as you could. You sent him a text that read "Picked up my stuff. Left your key under the mat. If I forgot anything, please bring it to the studio. Goodbye Derek." The next day at the studio was rough. William was great though. He was really there for you and so were the rest of the pros. Then came the knock. "Come in!" yelled William. In walked Derek. "You forgot this." he said as he placed a pair of sweatpants on the staircase. "Can we talk about this?" he pleaded. "There's nothing to talk about." "(y/n)--" "Derek. Get. Out." As he walked out that door, you knew he was walking out of your life.