Chapter 1~ Before.

He didn't know it was coming. It just sort of, happened. Toy Freddy asked him to meet at Prize Corner. He went anyway, because there was plenty of reasons to go to Prize Corner. There were plush toys on shelves, music filling the room, and Puppet. When he had arrived, there he was.

Decked out in his usual tophat and bowtie with plastic glinting in the light, Toy Freddy took his index finger and motioned for Toy Bonnie to come closer. Toy Bonnie, as if spellbound, obeyed and his legs and arms paced his strides toward Toy Freddy.

They came close. Very close. Toy Bonnie's mind wondered what was happening in that moment. He came so close to Toy Freddy who didn't seem to mind that they were that close to one another. Toy Freddy extended an arm to hold Toy Bonnie's hand, and Toy Bonnie froze. There was something strange in the air and time had slowed down.

The room was quiet, and what happened next could only happen in a dream. Toy Freddy leaned into Toy Bonnie and observed as he kissed smooth lips and the taste of birthday cake spread throughout his mouth.  Toy Bonnie's eyelids widened as his green eyes dilated to less than half their original size. What was he doing? Was he crazy?!

Toy Freddy finished his kiss, and Toy Bonnie cleared off swiftly. He didn't know how to feel about what happened. His cheeks flushed a deep red and his thoughts only spiraled around and around, again and again. What had truly happened? That's what he wanted to know, and that's what he was going to find out.