1

Three big bangs could be heard from outside the room i was hidding in, i held back a sob knowing if i make a pep I'm done for, after i heard the four strangers leave i sobbed out "papa....mama....Nana..." They were gone, they were taken from me at such a young age too, I was four when this happened I'm now fifteen and I have been adopted by a abusive family who don't take kindly to people who are...different, they think I'm different because I'm gay, yes their homophobic which is reassuring for me.

"Oi, brat wake up" the hag yelled as she grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed, i shoved her off me, form all the abuse i have theae past years I became cold heardted, rude, sarcastic and a "emo" , as the old bat left my room i got ready for the day, i slipped on my torn faded black jeans, hoodie around my waist, a white top with a leather jacket to wear over the top and the last two things i never go without them, my beanie that my mom gave me and two spiked wrist bands that my dad had for my 5th brithday. My hair moved side to side across my green eye, yes i have two different colored eyes, one a ashy blue and the other a dark pale green, sometimes the shade of my iris changes.

I grabbed my bag checked if everything was set, then bolted down stairs and into the streets i kept walking until i got to school, where i ran into my bestfriend chase "Jaxson, you should really watch where you're going next time" he laughed out with a toothy grin to match the personality "yeah, yeah" i said with a eye roll, Chase just giggled in return. Chase's boyfriend walked up from behind, me being me I glared at him, he put a finger up to his lips telling me not to tell Chase, Chase's boyfried wrapped is arms around chase's waist and picked him up "Ah, Leo put me down" chase squeaked, leo put him down like told but still had his arms wrapped gently around his tiny frame, the small boy blushed as i kept watching them silently.

The bell rang which means i don't have to thrid wheel no more, as i made my eay to my favorite class, art, ad i walked in to the class Miss Stone gave me a warm loving smile but yet it was sad.. She, Chase and Cole were the only people who knew about my family getting killed and about my abusive parents, I gave her a small smile in return letting her know I'm not hurt today, I walked over to my normal seat, I took my bag off my shoulder, unzipped it and took out my sketch book, i flipprd thourgh the pages i said when i couldn't find one, Miss Stone came over, gave me a around the shoulder hug, I didn't ming though she was like mg second mother, "what's wrong, hon?" She asked as she tucked in my tage of my shirt "i have no room in my sketch book and i know my adoptive parents won't buy me another" i sighed out as i rested my head in my hands, Chase came sprinting into the class "hey jax, hi miss, sorry i have to give jax something" he saif between pants "It's fine" miss stone sayd with a loving smile, chase grinned and pulled out a drawing kit, I darted my eyes at chase "happy brithday, jaxie" i shot up and gabe him a hug, of course he returned it "thank you! You're the best!" I said merrily as i squeezed him tighter "hehe, you're welcome..oh! There's one more thing!" He exclaimed "I looked through your sketchbook..sorry.. and noticed you didn't have that much pages left! So I bought you a new one!" My eyes grew bigger, I pulled him away from me "how much did it all cost together??" I questioned, he dug through his pockets and pulled out a receipt, he scanned his eyes over the small paper "uhhh, $159 dollars" i stepped back in shock " Why so much?!?" He smiled at me softly a grab my shoulders "because you're my best friend and you've been through so much, I thought I could buy you something you liked" the short friend of mine said with a soft expression.

After Miss Stone kicked Chase out of the class room she began teaching our class,

A few minutes of the class has started, but it had to be interrupted by no other then cole, schools "bad boy", he had a ashy blue eyes, black hair that had faded purple tips, as he walked- well ran, as he ran in the class he sat next to me, my pale face tinted pink, he looked at me smiled then did a causal wink only to make me go a bit more red. Now you all must be thinking 'Jaxson, chill he just took a set no need to blush' but what you don't understand is that he has been my crush for about two and a half years now, Chase says I need to confess but confessing is a big deal and he can't talk, he's only had one boyfriend which is Leo and Leo was the one that confessed and asked him out not Chase, I sighed as I began stechking like I always do, cole looked over my shoulder "wow, that's really good, man!" He says as he puts an hand on my shoulder .I blushed a scarlet red and looked at Miss Stone for help she just smiled and nodded her head, "hey you alright? You're kinda red" he said with his voice filled with concern as he put his large rough hand up to my forehead, I quickly slapped it away shaking, Miss Stone saw what happened and started walking over to us, I put my head on the desk clutching my chest, cole picked me up and walked to the corner of the room, I didn't struggle, I was to weak to, he set me down next to him, I tucked my head in the crock of his neck, he rubbed small circles around my back, "you okay now, bud?" Cole asked in a soft tone I nodded "so much for being a bad boy" I giggled, he chuckled there was a comfortable silence until cole broke it "I'm sorry for causing the panic attack...I didn't know checking your temperature could set off an attack" he whispered, he hesitantly wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I muzzled his neck as I mumble a soft it's okay, he rubs my sides which makes me whince he moves his arm and looks me in the eyes, they were filled with concern and worry sigh and take off my jacket and lift up my shirt to reveal a gaint gash mark from a whip, his eyes were wide open I pull my shirt back gown and slip my jacket over my shoulder, he pulls me really close to him so close I was nearly sitting on his lap, he murmers in a rough tone "you're staying with me from now on, I don't want you getting hurt any more" his voice cracks when he says hurt, I nod my head knowing he won't stop pestering me about it.

The school day ended and like every day I got my things, meet up with Chase, read a book for a minute but one thing was different this fine day, I didn't have to head home to my adoptive parents today I walk to the school gate to see cole, pressed up against the wall with a lollipop in his mouth, all he did was a side glance towards me and pushed him self off the wall with his foot, he walked towards me with a grin on his face "open your mouth" he demanded "w-what?" I stuttered out, course my stuttering, "just do it!...please?" I hesitantly obeyed, he took his lollipop out of his mouth and stuck it in mine causing my whole face to go red, he chuckled and grabbed my hand "c'mon, strawberry" for the rest of the walk he held on tight to on my hand, my black blue tip hair(A/N he has hair like Lukas from ladybug and chatnoir)  started swaying across my face, once we made it to his places he took his shoes off at the door I did the same, I still had the lollipop in my mouth until cole pulled it out and stuck it back in to his, he grabbed my hand again and lead me to his room, "I don't have any spear beds or anything, so I'll sleep on the couch-" he cut him off by pulling him on the bed next to me "stay" his all that left my throat.

"Jax..c'mon Jaxie..wake up, bud..." Cole cooed, I just snuggled more into his neck, "come on, Jaxie I have to cook dinner then we can go to sleep....I know you're hungry I can hear your stomach growling" I just mumbled a fine and let him go, "I'll be back as fast as I can, okay?" He whispered softly "mhmm..." was my only response, I felt two soft lips press against my forehead which made my pale face turn into a flush red, after a few minutes he comes back with chicken tenders, "sit up then you can have them" I sighed a slowly sat up hearing my back crack, I crawled over and sat between his legs "Jax, I need to eat too...." he says as he wraps one arm around my waist "then eat" I mumble as I take a single chicken tender, cole rested his head on my shoulder and eat a chicken tender, after I was done with my chicken tender cole put the plate down and wrapped both arms around my waist but he was careful of my side, he lies down and pulls me on his chest, cole combed his hand through my hair, I took my leather jacket off same with the hoodie around my waist and my wrist bands, I sat up to put my phone, et and wrist bands on his bedside table, I felt two hands on the back of my legs I look down to see cole smirking "w-why are you making that face?" I asked with a raspy voice "have you noticed the poison we're in?" He asked with a big grin, I look down to see my hands on his chest my legs on either side of his hips, his T-shirt lifting up revealing his stomach and his and abs, my butt resting on his leg, "you okay, Jaxie?" He whispered in a sudecutive voice, he was blushing too, I was speechless and just nodded my head, his hands traveled up from the back of my thighs and up to my hips which made me go even more red, he wasn't staring at my eyes anymore he was staring at my lips, he slowly sat up and pulled me closer making my breath hitch, my hands had a mind of their own and made their way to the back of his neck, cole gets even closer until I can feel his breath against my lips, I close my eyes and close the gap between us, after a few seconds we broke apart, he smiled and kissed my cheek and laid back down, I crawled off him a laid next to him, I tucked my head next to his neck and kissed his neck, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my smaller frame as we drifted off in peaceful sleep.

Word count:1972