Escape

I've learned my way around the asylum, and I know my way around her.. Harleen Frances Quinzel, my physiatrist,since the town can't afford actual therapy, she's a softie and easy to manipulate. Shes very cute, she will do perfectly.

"I brought you some water". "thank you Harley" I responded. "so I have to ask you a favor" I said putting my hand on hers "anything" she said smiling "I need a gun and the guards on the 2nd exit gone for a hour or two" I said. Her expression changed. "Like..you wanna leave?" She said frowning "look doll face-"  "Its Harley" she cut me off, I cant believe her. "Yes I need to leave" i finished "ok then i guess I'll help" she said smiling. I know she's up to something, I just dont know what.

Just turned 30 past 7, its time. I got my gun, I have about 20 rounds, the guards are gone..nothings in my way. As I dash around the first corner, I see a flash of red, maybe a red dress or a red jumper. I cautiously peeked around the hall. Dont tell me. It cant be. It is. Harley looked back at me in a red and black outfit. Like.. a-a clown. She was smiling, a way I've never seen her smile she looked so free, so happy, so strange. I go walk up to her "hi" she said swinging around a big red mallet "hi?" I said unsurely " so what do ya think?" She said posing "great let's go" I said grabbing her hand and walking out. What am I doing!!? She's crazy! I like it. No what am I thinking!? I need to get outta here. I'm the only one in their right mind.. maybe she's like me.