PINS AND PATCHES. Pastel and oral

SMUT WARNING

MICHEAL'S P.O.V.

I walked into what I thought was empty inside was a lonely Jake Dillinger he took one look at me and his jaw dropped I smirk and continued sucking on my lollipop I was wearing very short shorts a pink tank top that visibly showed my abs "I just needed the bathroom" I said innocently he pointed and I used the restroom and changed my outfit.

I was now in a short skirt and a crop top hoodie and high heel boots I walked out and I went up to him and squeezed his now throbbing member and he moans I whisper in his ear "how do I look daddy" that's when he lost it he mashed his lips onto mine I kisses back while grinding on his he growled and flipped us over and started kissing down my body. I moaned softly I tugged in his shirt "off" I say needy he ripped it off I moan as I see his abs he removes my skirt leaving me in my hoodie crop top and panties.

He touched my panties "you look beautiful in these" he said in a husky voice I whimper he smirks "you like my voice don't you princess" I nod he slaps my ass making me gasp "words princess" "y yes daddy" I whimper "Sh princess daddy's not gonna hurt a pretty boy like you daddy's gonna start gently ok baby" he says in a soothing voice "yes daddy" he smiles and takes off my panties "such a pretty little cock baby" I blush and he then takes off my tank top hoodie. He takes off his pants and boxers I gasp when I see his cock he smirks.

"Wanna help daddy" I start to deep throat his cock he moans and throws his head back in pleasure I start sucking and I soon feel a creamy liquid come into my mouth I swallow it he picks me up and flips me over and enters me hard and rough I scream with pleasure "m more" I say he goes faster I moan and soon cum and clasp he licks up my cum.

He clasps next to me and we both pant he covers both our naked bodies with the comforter "how was that princess" he asks tiredly "amazing" I yawn and we both fall asleep.