BMC AND DEH. POWERS

MICHEAL - Fire
JEREMY - Ice
CHRISTINE - Wind
CONNOR - Dark magic (black magic that can create anything he sets his mind to/telekinesis/ability to fly through walls)
BROOKE - Invisibility
JARED - Teleportation
EVAN - Nature
CHLOE - Metal (cooler than it sounds)
JENNA - Mind reading
ZOE - Sound waves
ALANA - Force field
JAKE - Super speed
RICH - Super strength
ERIC - Intelligence

CONNOR'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a groan and noticed that I was on someone's bedroom floor I got up only to have my feet tangled in veins "babe please release my feet" I tapped my boyfriend's shoulder. He turned and opened his eyes and blushed and released my feet "sorry" he says I pull him into my lap and run my fingers through his hair. Without looking I turn the pillow that was thrown at me back at Zoe she fell to the floor I laughed "HA".

She glared I duck as Micheal threw a fire ball at me "shut up" I pick him up without touching him he turns fully black and he glares "I swear I will wake up Jeremy" he says I drop him he screams and I catch him "my bad" he chuckles. "Get out of my head Jenna" we all said she giggles soon we were all up and walked downstairs.

We saw our parents and smiled they turn there backs and "when are we gonna tell them" that question made us all tense "I don't know" Jake said. "INCOMING" Eric yells we all knew what that meant I get us all into our uniform and masks. The door bursts open and Alana shields us with ease a man starts shooting bullets but Chloe stops them and turns them around and smiles "what never seen a girl float metal" and pushes them towards him. I sense more are coming and tie my hair up.

Everyone was fighting someone I blast a guy back and Rich knocks his head on the counter and he knocks out cold we high five "JAKE" Jared yells as he makes a portal and the guy falls screaming but Jake catches him "hey Zoe want the honor" "gladly" she waves her hand and his eyes roll back from her sound waves and he passes out. I see a girl struggling to get out of Evans veins and Evan smiles proudly "good job babe" I said he smiles.

"I got him" Jared flips off of Christine's strong wind and teleports we wait a few seconds "WHA HOO" and Jared hits him in the head with the bat I catch him and he giggles. "I GOT EM" Micheal and Jeremy day and both throw an Ice and Fire ball at the dude and he falls to the ground. "Up up down down left right A" Eric says with a smirk and the dude freezes and faints. Jake super speeds off the walls and kicks a girl in her head causing her to knock out.

Someone grabs me by the shirt but falls Brooke becomes uninvisible we high five everyone was knocked out Christine uses a strong wind to hit someone's head on the wall. "Now everyone's down" Jenna says I roll my eyes "get out my head" I take off my mask "what were there intentions" Eric asked "they wanted to meet the all powerful Squip Gang" Jenna giggles. I take my hair out a bun and laugh "well they met us" I say.

"WHAT THE" we all freeze and turn to see our parents standing there open mouth and wide eyes Jared teleports the bodies to what I hope is Jail and I make us go back in Pajamas "hey" was all Jared said I smack his head he glares. "What how what was that" they asked "well you see" we all say and laugh nervously