New gardians

{north}

"What wrong, why did you call us", tooth asked full of anxiety.

"I know mate, what is so important that couldn't wait, I wouldn't do this to you three day before Christmas", bunny ask confused.

"Well christmas isn't easter, anyway pitch was here", I say, as i look at there shock faces.

"Wait pitch", Jack starts.

"How do you know", tooth ask, confused.

"I felt in my belly", I say rubbing my stomach.

"Your telling me, that my easter business is on hold becaus epf your belly, can you beileve this giy", bunny says in shock.

We get interupted by Sandy shaking a elf to get are intention and a arrow pointing at at many.

"Man in the Moon, why didn't you say anything sandy", I chuckle as we direct are eyes to the glowing moon.

"What is it", tooth ask full of exicment.

"Many thinks we need to help, he's choosing new guardians", I say full of shock.

Soon an image shows a scrawny boy, with a dragon next to it

"That's hiccup, he has horrible teeth, strict father, but beside that, he has a good life", tooth says. [she knows this stuff because she collects the teeth, and teeth hold memories]

A image of a girl with wild red hair holding a bow an arrow appears next.

"Merida of dunbroch, she a princess who isn't like most princesses, just like hiccup strict mother", tooth finsinshes

A girl with long blonde hair, holding a frying pan. (Pretend Flynn didn't cut her hair)

"Rapunzel, princess of corna, had a horrible child hood, but living the dream now, ooh and perfect teeth", tooth squeals

A girl with plauntim blonde hair, and a crown place upon her head.

"Ooh dark memories, this is Queen Elsa of Anederele, No good memories, all haunted and scared", tooth shudders.

The next figure appears to be

"Jack", I ask confused.

"Wait why am in there", he ask confused.

"Many wants you to team up with them to defeat pitch" I say, before he could object a I speak again. "Jack get hiccup, Sandy get rapunzel, tooth get merida, and bunny get Elsa", I finish.

"What no, I need to finish my eggs, you get her", bunny says frustrated.

"No, the yetis will get her", I say, I watch as the all going into portals, leaving the pole.

{hiccup}

I'm flying hiccup when I felt a breeze, I don't think about it, until a snowball hits the back of my head.

"Snow", I ask confused, I look back to see where I came from, no one there, I turn back around to see blue boy right in front of me. I shrieak.

"Woah calm down" blue boy says, I start to calm down, until I relize he flying.

"You fly-ing", I stutter out my words.

"So are you", he smirkss.

I decide to drop the topic. "What are you doing here", I ask confused.

"I need you to come with me", before he can say anything, Bedore I know it he throwing gold SAMs in my face and I'm out.

{merida}

(I do not know how to right with an accent so, just pretend she has one)

"Merida", my mom calls, as I play with my 'food' at the dinner table.

"What", I spat.

"Don't use the tone missy, and eat your food", my mom scowls.

"But it's goat heart, you killed animal so I could eat the disgusting food", I mummur as I walk out of the dining hall.

"Merida", my mom shouts.

"A lady must never raise her voice", I mock as I run to get my bow and arrow, I hop onto my horse, but get Interupted by a some sort of fairy, fly thingy. She puts her hand in my mouth exmaninh my teeth. I just spit her out, but I didn't know what happened next, because I get really sleepy.

{rapunzel}

I open my eyes, to the bright skylight roof, I love my new room, I turn to my side to see Eugene but instead I see a gold human puff.

"AHHH, who are you", I scream getting my frying pan out from under my bed. He puts his gold hands up to show he does no harm,

"What's your name", I ask, sighn a above his head start showing up, the first picture, is sand, then a y, then a plus sighn. "Sandy", I ask uncertainty.
He nods and does a flip in the air, I laugh at his exicment, he soons starts telling how he needs me to come with him, I can actually understand him easily, because all my life I talked to pascal.

"Okay Sandy I'll come with you, let me just right a note", I say scurrying to my note pad, writing 'I've just pop out with my new friend Sandy, be back in a couple hours', Sandy looks at the note and just shake his head.

{elsa}

"What are you so afriad of", Anna screams.

"I said enough", I shriek as I lost control of my powers, the only thing I see is Anna face, full of fear, I run till I come across the fjord. I hear the duke of wheasltion screaming 'monster' couldn't agree more. I hear Anna screaming my name but I just ignore her, next thing I know, is im running across the fjord and on the north mountain. I reamber the song I sang in my room, when I was by self, I start the first verse, when I feel a bag come over my body, and I blank out.
•••

I don't know how long I been out, but I here voices

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 20, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The big fiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें