Epilogue

Jade's P.O.V

Today is the day I was marrying the love of my life. My nerves were out of control, and I couldn't stop shaking. Everything was finally perfect.

Luke and I had recently bought a huge house in LA which we had moved everything into just a few days ago. We hadn't actually stayed there yet because I had always promised my mum that I wouldn't live with a boy until we got married. Tonight, Luke and I finally get to share a bed in our own house. Of course we had slept with each other before, but this time would be different. We would finally get to sleep with each other as a married couple.

Some people frowned upon the fact that Luke and I were getting married so young. We had just celebrated out 19th birthdays about 3 weeks ago. I didn't have a problem with being married at 19 especially when there are 14 year olds getting pregnant all the time.

I was feeling very lightheaded right now. It could've been a number of things really ranging from my nerves to my hormones as a pregnant lady. Yes, I was pregnant. I found out last week, but I still hadn't told Luke. Nobody knew about it except for me. I have only been pregnant for about 3 weeks, so there wasn't a bump that I had to try to cover.

"Ready?" Gemma asked peeking her head through the door.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I sighed. Harry was going to walk me down the aisle. I slowly walked toward the door in my white dress, hair pinned back, and my bouquet in hand. When I walked out, Harry was standing there waiting for me.

"You look beautiful" He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks" I smiled. My bridesmaids and the groomsmen were lined up in front of where I stood. I had chosen Gemma to be my maid of honor of course, and Michael was the best man. They were in the front of the line waiting for their cue. Behind them followed Sophia (Liam's girlfriend) and Calum, Perrie (Zayn's girlfriend) and Ashton, Danielle (Liam's ex girlfriend because we were really good friends still) and Ben, and finally Lou and Jack. I chose Lux to be my flower girl since I had babysat her on tour. The ring bearer was one of Luke's nephews.

Finally, the doors to the chapel opened and Gemma and Michael walked through the door with everyone else following. Eventually, the doors closed again leaving Harry and I to wait.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Very" I said. My hands were sweating and my body was shaking.

"You'll be fine, love. Take a deep breath. Just focus on Luke the whole time, and everything will be ok" He grabbed onto my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Harry, I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" He asked getting nervous as well.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out. A smile grew on his face as soon as the words fell out of my mouth.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I haven't told anybody yet. I wanted you to be the first to know. I'm only 3 weeks along, and I'm planning on telling him tonight" I smiled.

"Jade Styles, you are so lucky you're getting married or I would yell at you for having unprotected sex" He laughed.

"Harry Styles, you're really something else. I'm really gonna miss you" I said starting to tear up.

"Don't you start crying on me" He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up. "Listen, sweetheart, it's just going to take some time to get used to. I know you're scared about moving to a new country, but I know you'll be just fine. Luke loves you more than anything, and I can tell that he'll take great care of you. If I didn't think he'd treat you like a princess, you wouldn't be walking down that aisle today. I'm always just a call away. I love you so much" He pulled me into his chest as tears started flowing down my cheeks. They were happy tears though. He used the pad of his thumbs to wipe away my tears.