Question(s) Part 1

All from __Denmark__

• What do you think about your brother?

My brother, admittingly silly most of the time, is serious and wise when you pry it out of him. Part of him is my morality as he aids me in difficult decisions and reminds me when I am being foolish. But, he also helps me understand that work is not everything and to have a drink sometimes! I am truely grateful for such a great big brother. 

But I do wish he wouldn't embarrass me or himself as much.

• Do you love Feliciano?

Well, depends on what you mean by love, because of course I love Feliciano. He is a nut to crack and understand, but he radiates a sense of wonder and joy that it's almost equivalent to drinking freshly brewed coffee or sitting in a room full of teddy bears and candy. But just as those two, he can be quite the headache sometimes. He is my best friend, and so far one of my only friends. And whilst most nations do not enjoy my presence, I seem to be able to put a smile on his face- and he is one of the only people to make me smile as well. It is a pain to convince him to train or not to touch something (very much like a child), but a simple pep talk or award often motivates him as man is typically motivated by incentives. I love Feliciano, he is a wonderous joy and no other could replace him. But- I have a feeling that you mean the other defination of love. 

• What do you like the most or least?

I love dogs. There's no secret in that, I love them. All breeds, very much so. There are so loyal and beautiful and strong, truely a real specimen of an animal. And one of my least favorite things is sweating after a long work out. It's not that I mind cleaning or showering, but it is terribly uncomfortable and causes the whole room to stink of it. 

• Are you gay or--? 

I'm assuming the rest of this unfinished question is ' Are you gay or straight?'. And to be honest, I'm not quite sure myself. Ah, yes, I've... watched explicit material, but that itself is not entirely what dictates one's sexuality. I've seen both sides of the spectrum, I may be gay, I may be straight. Perhaps I am bicurious. But, I've found males to be more often appearing in some dreams... I'll have to figure out things. Apologies for not giving a finalized answer between the two options. 

• Do you like Romano?

Ah, Romano, or South Italy. Now, geographically, yes. South Italy is as beautiful as North with wonderful slices of culture. It economically is at a downfall if I remember, but none the less is beautiful and more on the agricultural side which is interesting. Secondly, Romano as a being is one pain indefinelty. However, he is intelligent, (somewhat) independent, and overall interesting. Lovino is of the same nation of his brother  yet has experienced completely different things and his defensive nature is understandable.  His culinary taste is exquisite as his brother's and he is a hard worker (again, sometimes). Perhaps if Lovino was more than willing to, we might make good friends. But to fully answer your question, yes, I like Romano I suppose.

• Who do you think Gilbert loves?

I do not think this is my question to answer, nor do I exactly know. My brother is a teaser and flirts playfully with all sorts of nations, so I do not know. He has shown interest in Italy before- but also Hungary- Hm. Definetly a good question. Well, whoever it is, I will support my brother and his relationship as best as I can.

Hopefully this answers your questions, if I messed one or misunderstood one, please inform me. 

To everyone wanting to ask something: Remember, do not ask questions on this page, only on the very first part of this book.