10

Namjoon didn't come back to the room. V threw an arm over his head staring at the ceiling blankly lost in thought. He expected that would happen, but a part of him still hoped for the older man to atleast wander into the room for a moment, even if it was for a split second, just to give the singer one last look of the expression on his face. Despite not having his unrequited submissive snoozing a few feet away from him, Taehyung slept oddly well.

He was still sexually frustrated, but the scent of his leader on the bedsheets helped him. When he'd gotten back to their room he instantly dove into the leader's bed tumbling into the man's covers. Taehyung knew that Namjoon had slept in Jungkook's room. The maknae really tried him. He'd be lying if he said that this aggressive side of Jungkook didn't turn him on. He knew his hands would never be able to touch the maknae the same way.

Jungkook had made that perfectly clear and while V still openly joked about the matter, he knew it was the truth. He'd fucked up, now Jungkook wasn't his anymore.

"When are you going to get up?" Jimin asked strolling into the room scratching his hair. Taehyung sat up on his elbows and eyed the mangae dryly. "Did Namjoon-hyung send you?" Taehyung already knew the answer to that. He didn't feel saddened. After what happened the other day he wouldn't blame the leader for avoiding him now. Taehyung knew that he went too far, but.. he'd always had trouble controlling himself.

"I'd have preferred he begged me to come here, but this is fine." Jimin replied. V smirked at the remark. He couldn't argue with Jimin on that one. Maybe him and the mochi had more in common than he thought. "Ahh, alright." Taehyung dragged himself out of bed.

~

Namjoon sat in his studio lost in thought. He'd just figured it'd be best for him to completely discard the entire situation that occurred the other night, after all, their performance was coming up and he needed to be focused. He sat in silence with a hand pressed to his lip replaying his newly produced beats on his speaker. He jotted down potential lyrics into his notebook then closed his eyes to immense himself into the tune.

He didn't even notice that Jungkook had been sitting in the studio with him for a few moments. Eyes starry at the sound of the music his idol had just created. "Hyung, that sounds.." The maknae started, but trailed off when he noticed that the rapper wasn't paying attention.

Jungkook placed a hand gently onto his leader's shoulder earning a small jump from the other whom turned around in a hurry.

"I didn't mean to startle you!"

"Oh, Jungkook, no.. it's.."

Jungkook stared at his leader for a moment studying the older man's expressions carefully as he often did. "It's on your mind... isn't it?" He asked. Namjoon sighed rubbing his neck. Jungkook stood silently searching for the right words to say as to not frighten his hyung more.

"Everything will be fine. V-hyung... he was just.. that wasn't.. It.. It was just.. Please don't dwell on it too much. I hate it when you overstress yourself." He said finally.

"Kook... Tell me."

".. What are you talking about?"

"Stop. Stop hiding things. That wasn't Taehyung. No way will I ever believe that was him! I want to know the truth. Is there something about him I don't know?"

Jungkook shook his head at loss for words. Telling his hyung about their past.. about what's really wrong with V could ruin them. Could possibly even ruin Bts as a whole. He loved them all too much to risk something like that happening. He couldn't predict how Namjoon would react having heard anything he would tell him.