The Radio Demon's Doe

Over time the Devil and Radio Demon had spent many days together while the Deer went through his rut season, at times though he often wondered how things would be if the tables were turned.  Seeing Lucifer so laid back around him unless he initiated the fun between them, Alastor pondered if perhaps he could be the one to mount the King and after some time the Radio Demon did, have his way with the Devil.  He claimed Lucifer as his own and since then he'd tease the King with calling him his Doe, afterward Lucifer himself couldn't help but like the game where Alastor was the top.  So after a few days of their fun, Lucifer was simply laying upon his bed as Alastor would walk in on him, having told the other that he was merely entertaining himself whilst running his hands along his body sighing heavily. 

 "I may have had a few drinks and a little something to help the body relax... my immunity isn't what it used to be so... perhaps you'd like to join me, Darling? Your Doe requires some attention~"  The Radio Demon was left stunned by the sight he had walked upon, his cheeks immediately glowing. Seeing the Devil laid out on the bed, hands running up down his body, caressing his skin through his clothes. Directing his gaze away, he tried to compose himself and contain the blush present on his cheeks. It was rather difficult though, especially when Lucifer willingly called himself a doe 

"L-Lou, are you sure it's not rest that you need?"  He looked at the other amused and glancing down at himself as one could see the growing bulge of his pants, 

"I suppose I could just go to sleep, you're right Darling, suppose I will rest." He sat up to slowly remove his bow tie while sliding his coat off and letting it fall to the floor, meanwhile undoing his vest and slipping his shoes off. He exposes his bare chest then went about undoing the front of his pants to allow his length to slip out in full view, Lucifer's cheeks would glow red then as he glanced up at Alastor. "As soon as I please myself of course," he'd remove his gloves to slide his snake tongue to make his palm slick before grasping himself and begin stroking his length. "Oh... Alastor~"  Hearing the other's response, there was relief that fell over the Deer briefly. It didn't linger very long as his ears twitched at the sound of clothes being discarded. Turning his head around to look at the Devil, he watched as the other was half-naked. The blush on Alastor's cheeks worsened and he found himself glued to the scene as Lucifer undid the front of his pants to free his length. It made the Radio Demon's eyes widen and he felt himself slowly become aroused at the sight of the other. Especially when Lucifer began to stroke himself and moan his name. Yes, he could feel his own member harden in his pants.  The Devil's face grew red and filled with need as he stroked himself to his lover's name and seeing how the Radio Demon didn't leave, he'd chuckle while continuing to speak in a needy voice. 

"Oh, Alastor... come show your Doe some love? Oh, yes, Deer Daddy... please... I want to be mounted..." he, of course, was only saying this while pleasing himself but he hoped it would get to the other that or make him leave. He loved his Deer and wouldn't fault him for it, he would slide his pants further down while laying back on the bed arching his back while stroking himself.  Something about hearing the need in his mate's voice triggered an instinct within the red Deer. The desire to want to please the other burned within him, becoming harder and harder to fight. 

"L-Lou!" Alastor tried to tear his gaze away and drown out the other's noises. But it was impossible to do so. Eventually, he couldn't contain himself anymore. He had to please his doe. Moving towards the bed, he snapped his fingers. Instantly, tendrils manifested and slither up Lucifer's legs and arms. They ran over his body, caressing his skin gently. One of them moved to coil around the Devil's wrist and pull his hand away from his length, putting a stop to his strokes as Alastor reached the bed. He began to undo his coat and shirt, the whole time gazing down at his naked lover who was firmly held in his tendrils.