Chappy nine

ohmigod its been a million years im so sorry :/(

______________________________________________________________________________________

_Louis_

"He's in his damn room again." I replied to Zayn when he asked where Harry was. Where was he always the last week or two. I don't know exactly when he started acting like a PMSing teen girl, but sometime after my Melbatoast got here, he turned into a little twat. He was mopey whenever he was around me, which wasn't often because he was usually in his room "sleeping" (Don't lie- I see that your posting shit on twitter asshole) or out with Zayn.

Which I guess I appreciated at first. It gave me a chance to catch up with my amazing friend whom I have missed soooo much. It was funny- just like with Harrys bestie, Niall was drooling all over mine. I knew he was a great guy, and her a great gal, so I kept trying to set them up- though I'm about as suttle as a shotgun, so I don't know how well it was going...

In any case, all this time alone with her has been great, but I wanted her to spend time with my Hazza. The first few days we all hung out, but everyone was still awkward then, and so it wasn't the same! I pouted sadly. I'm glad Zayn was making Harry happy, but I also wanted him back with me- I'm a little clingy, but Harry is too- and he hasn't kissed me in nine days, except for the odd peck on the cheek, which doesn't even count.

"Alright... well, see you guys." Zayn said warily, walking out of the kitchen and jumping up the stairs to Harry's room.

"No need to snap at him mate." Liam said, coming out of nowhere.

"I know." I sighed, "I'm just upset about all the space in between Hazza and I right now..."

"Yea, we've noticed that." Niall said standing next to Liam and slinging his arm around him comfortably.

"You two fight again?" Liam asked, sipping his mug of tea.

"No- we haven't talked enough to fight." I answered sadly.

"Maybe he's jealous your spending so much time with Melanie? Or that you didn't tell him beforehand that she was coming?" Liam suggested.

"That's the dumbest reason I ever heard. If that were the case..." I stopped, when I saw Harry storm over to the other side of the kitchen and pour some water from the kettle into another mug for himself and another for Zayn. I looked at him, hoping he hadn't heard just in case that was the reason, but he just walked out when he was done. I jumped off my chair, following him with a pancake in my mouth Melanie had made me before she went shopping in town.

"Harry, what's your problem lately?" I asked, stopping him from leaving to the car where Z was already waiting for him.

"Nothing." He replied tersely.

"Fuck that- what is it. Is it because your jealous of Melanie?" I asked, not believing it myself. But I saw his blank expression flake away for a moment to show hurt in his big green eyes, and I was sure that Liam was right but then...

"Don't be a stupid git- why would I care if you spent your time with your best friend? Idiot. Jealous...please give me a break..." he mumbled as he awkwardly closed the door with two mugs in his hands. Oh- well, that answered that question I guess...

I walked back to the kitchen and finished the last seven pancakes since everyone else was full.

****

Melanie came back a few hours later, and seeing her shining face instantly lightened my mood. I had texted and called Hazza twice to see where he was...nothing.